Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
czgtLDD

This is all I have grabbed so far from this czgtLDD so if there is anything else anyone needs then let me know.
Thanks, but once again this has been uploaded (and I am very appreciative of that fact) but for the life of me I can't seem to find the clothing. Does anyone have the clothing set for this release?

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Has anyone by any chance got these two from Sirap?

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, but once again this has been uploaded (and I am very appreciative of that fact) but for the life of me I can't seem to find the clothing. Does anyone have the clothing set for this release?
My bad, I didn't realise these had been posted before & as for the clothing they are in the addon package of this file.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Its funny ^^

i found out many Paywall Creators like Bamair or some other are using my BigPacks as Depends....

So they have Pirate Ware as Depends... for there Paywal Content :D xD

Another Proof for the Point i allways saying..... DONT BUILD STUFF WITH YOUR NORMAL VAM BUILD.

Best one is Ruthven2000... realy great scenes... But all are just... Broken...
Some Times you need few hundred (!) Vars for just one damn Scene.

I dont understand why talented Creators, dont understand how to create non Broken Vars...

Its a big Mysterie for me ^^

And its so damn easy... Only build new Stuff with a clean VAM Build and the Vars you realy want to use in
your Build, Like Room Assets or Textures or Morphs.
Dont create Things with your "Handwork" Build. (xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes