Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

itasky

Mar 31, 2019
Well, using these guides, I was able to transfer Kara detroit to VAM. and also transfer clothes from daz3d g8 to Vam haha

I get clothes and characters for daz3d for free on the site ( )

I used guides
1) This is a morph transfer )
2)from clothes g8 I make g2 for VAM according to the guide

3) (( )

Here is the key for file transfer and the face correction for face transfer

You can also use the program (Facegen artist pro) in parallel with all this, then combining its face morph with daz3d. I have mastered the entire guide and the use of daz3d in a minimum of 1-2 days) Before that, I didn't have anything to do with it at all, so I think anyone can easily do everything)
with the help of face transfer built into daz3d, you can make the face of absolutely any person ^ ^))

And makeup on the face, you can do according to the guide, too

cool guide but how to import the textures from the G8 figure to the G2/VAM figure?

Reactions: piper84

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
What do I need to do to get a look commissioned? There are a few looks I'd kill to have, but I do not trust my skill with morphs or making looks.
I commissioned long time ago. do not know if he is still active. he wanted the $ up front but did good work - he showed a preview and I wrote back my comments. Was not 100% but solid enough. Also the face expressions and colliders worked very good - other "Patroen Stars"-Models just look horrible in VR or when you animate them.

Be sure you have enough good fotos of your model from different angles.

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
bairmair has a list models to do like 200, and waiting for the one we wish, it takes lots of time with 10 models/month. but yes, agree with you abt saving money, bro. But rich enough we can try :D
I get that he's talented and very busy, but that's not my point. I know someone that paid for a custom commission, guy on one of my discord groups. He said Bamair took his money and took like 45 days to do the model and he had tons of great photos of all angels, like 50 high res pics. Bamair threw some crap together at the last minute that looked nothing like the photos.. at all. Bamair refunded his money, to his credit, but the model was still junk.

He showed me the before and after, which I no longer have and he was right.. it was ass.

I personally have run into that problem with other commissioners on other items. They say they have time, but they really don't and they are only interested in doing their own art, which is absolutely fine.. but if that's what you wanna do then you shouldn't be offering commission work.

All that said, I have tons of Bamair stuff and it's great, he's got skills, but I wouldn't do a commission that wasn't going public with him or anyone else because I believe they just aren't passionate enough about it to do a good job quickly. Just my two cents, I could be wrong.

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
Looking for two looks..

BallCrusher by covvie99
View attachment 1203619

Murph by qbasesquirtle - posted earlier but link is dead
View attachment 1203620

Thanks

I did find some other looks links for this guy. The two listed here I didn't see, but there are a few others you guys may anna snag. Just scroll through this guys reddit posts and all but a few have active mega links. I found like 5 or so.

buddyh11

Jul 9, 2020
cool guide but how to import the textures from the G8 figure to the G2/VAM figure?

for skins theres a texture conversion template for all genesis female to g2f and g2m. i converted a bunch myself this way and i'm a noob when it comes to texturing or 3d stuff in general

as for the gens, you can generate them ingame for any female character that uses the base female uv in the texture menu
VaM_2xFohzIGgM.png

male and futa is more complicated because you need to use photoshop or substance to touch up the seam between torso and genital. the easiest way for me to do this was the clone tool in substance (idk how to 3d paint in photoshop). i made a udim template for male in substance painter because i couldn't find one anywhere

if you have little experience and you're looking to touch up the genital for a skin you converted, this video shows you how to swap out textures and paint on skin

AntanasN

Feb 1, 2019
Might be a wrong thread for it, but anyone knows how to convert a .duf file to work with VAM? And if it's possible to convert a G3 female model into G2? I'd love to see Nicole from The Tyrant in VAM.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018

for skins theres a texture conversion template for all genesis female to g2f and g2m. i converted a bunch myself this way and i'm a noob when it comes to texturing or 3d stuff in general

as for the gens, you can generate them ingame for any female character that uses the base female uv in the texture menu
View attachment 1204238

male and futa is more complicated because you need to use photoshop or substance to touch up the seam between torso and genital. the easiest way for me to do this was the clone tool in substance (idk how to 3d paint in photoshop). i made a udim template for male in substance painter because i couldn't find one anywhere

if you have little experience and you're looking to touch up the genital for a skin you converted, this video shows you how to swap out textures and paint on skin
Just FYI - The Auto-Generate Gen feature works great for human looking skin colors only I feel. Most my girls I create have unique color skin that the Auto-Gen mixes bad and makes it look like they got old war wound down there. Been using this guide that is a photoshop save file with layers that you can control the hue and saturation to give amazing realistic results I am happy with.

And this guide helps with seams

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Trojan on this one ?
Bamair1984-KateBecki-VP-HD.rar

Edit : seems it's a false positive.
Nvm, better be safe than sorry...
If everyone would just upload or just put a MD5/SHA1 checksum under spoiler button, it would remove lots of these mistaken trojan/virus warnings. If you have 7zip installed, its easy to create a checksum. Seems anonfiles is allowing middle-man interceptions with file links. When you upload something make checksum before uploading to any file hoster then post on here your link and checksum under spoiler button to prevent non-members from seeing links and checksum.

Reactions: -Carcosa

spideyman

May 29, 2019
Might be a wrong thread for it, but anyone knows how to convert a .duf file to work with VAM? And if it's possible to convert a G3 female model into G2? I'd love to see Nicole from The Tyrant in VAM.
I believe the duf file works, once you open vam and use the morph it changes to 2 seperate morph files and then you can delete the .duf

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone have Orregon's "The Frozen Bell"? Anyone seen any other attempts at Kristen B? Gracias, amigos!

May 5, 2021
Hey, new to all this stuffs. I have a problem with a dependancy. Import Reloaded Lite VAR Package, seems the asshat admins at reddit are deleting all mega posts to protect some camwhores' videos or something...... This was collateral damage. I did a thread search and came up empty. Thanks in advance
That's on hub isn't it? right one?

Reactions: DeathDragon5858

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020

BigPack compatible Meshed VR Files:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes