Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfreek

Sep 4, 2018
Where does a V

Where do VMD go? / how do i run these? pls
i dont know old vam yet :_-(
You need a VMD plugin to run them. There is no specific place to put them. I think I have a VMD program, but I don't know if it's working currently. I'll try it and get back to you.

In the mean time, you can try out this free demo:

One of the VMD players was locked in a subscription service. I can't remember the states of the other ones.

There is also this:

I'm not too familiar with the different types of animation baking, but the official discord probably has some people and/or guides that could help.

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
SO couldn't find an eye liner "clothing" as the mr orange ones for all his stuff are not working for me.
An issue for his hanna and trish look (see hanna how she should be vs how she is and error log in pics).

So any ideas why this is or anyone have a suitable replacement to make these panda eyed looks?
I could not find eye liner and or suitable eye makeup.

thanks
Try These. I have more.

Last edited:

-Carcosa

May 14, 2021
It would depend on how the .json files are configured.
Interesting. So the VAR was to contain only the new/custom stuff and any other creators (public) work is supposed to be off .\Custom\ ? What was supposed to happen if Creator#2 wanted to reference a custom paywalled resource?

I'm new, and realize that VaM has grown up over time, but are there any guides that go over the full file system structure and the intended usage of all of it and the possible file types? I'm working thru the guides on the hub and wiki on the old reddit sub but didn't see anything specifically dedicated to this. Perhaps you just learn it working thru it all?

Last edited:
Reactions: pigtamer69

SipLip

Feb 16, 2019
Contributing a complete, working version of TGC's Virtual Sweetheart. Was harder than I expected to find everything and get it working so figured I'd share.
Virtual Sweetheart has never worked for me. I go to the scene file but there isn't a start the the scene in vam.

Reactions: hrivera929

aliensalt

Dec 22, 2020
Looking for two looks..

BallCrusher by covvie99
1621512540577.png

Murph by qbasesquirtle - posted earlier but link is dead
1621512552404.png

Thanks

Last edited:

waifu420

Apr 18, 2021
Some Sirap:

Ally Eeves

Genna Fister

Jenny Leeves Hewett

Rosie Lizzy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be nice if someone could follow up with:

Hayley Coco

Joey Channel

enzoerine

Mar 15, 2020
Some Sirap:

Ally Eeves

Genna Fister

Jenny Leeves Hewett

Rosie Lizzy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be nice if someone could follow up with:

Hayley Coco

Joey Channel

Hayley Coco:

Joey Channel:

Jul 19, 2017
What do I need to do to get a look commissioned? There are a few looks I'd kill to have, but I do not trust my skill with morphs or making looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes