Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fgriff

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone have "Night with Mira Melons"?
I seem to have lost some of the assets from it but can't find the source file anymore.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Here's xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.1

Seems to be an interactive scene with a character I can't identify. No dependencies, but it's incredibly bloated.
The new downloader is fast but annoying. Limited to 6GB, and I can't figure out how to get more.
How come I cannot download this file or... Here's xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.1 . i have tried a VPN, but still saying
403 Forbidden
nginx ..

Last edited:
Reactions: pigtamer69

fgriff

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone have any thoughts about why vam crashes (infinite load) when I try to load any scenes from Sapuzex.ScenesCollection.2.var? This happens even if the files have been extracted from the var and put directly into appropriate directories. Scenes from other vars, my own scenes, etc all still load fine.

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
A few requests

It's from "Daddy" tier.

Last edited:
Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
=====================================

KittyMocap : 183 Blowjob on yoga mat

Hub Link:

Download Link:

=====================================
Great work!
DId you have these other kitty mocaps? thanks

Reactions: MrMazay and sgwme13

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
SO couldn't find an eye liner "clothing" as the mr orange ones for all his stuff are not working for me.
An issue for his hanna and trish look (see hanna how she should be vs how she is and error log in pics).

So any ideas why this is or anyone have a suitable replacement to make these panda eyed looks?
I could not find eye liner and or suitable eye makeup.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes