Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaoquels

Jul 15, 2020
How did you activate the face-transfer-unlimited? I might be blind, but is there a download that's not just a serial key?

I made a video explaining everything how to do it correctly, including the addition to the face.. However, I am from Russia, and subtitles in English have not yet been created there.. but you can look at certain points for yourself..

And the key to face transfer is in the archive in a text document, you need to copy and paste it in the (daz3d) click " HELP > About installed plugins, and there enter this key that you received (if that key is SDZFTFR-010-4682994-CSW-001-ZZZEBBO)

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
involved and ill need to actually read stuff and think so put that in my folder for another day haha
that folder is getting so
What do I need to do to get a look commissioned? There are a few looks I'd kill to have, but I do not trust my skill with morphs or making looks.
vecterror wiill charge you like 150 but only when its perfect and youre happy and they some times do amazing work...
or try bamir1984 for a lower quality but much cheaper look.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019

I made a video explaining everything how to do it correctly, including the addition to the face.. However, I am from Russia, and subtitles in English have not yet been created there.. but you can look at certain points for yourself..

And the key to face transfer is in the archive in a text document, you need to copy and paste it in the (daz3d) click " HELP > About installed plugins, and there enter this key that you received (if that key is SDZFTFR-010-4682994-CSW-001-ZZZEBBO)
ahh russian...like my dentist haha Thanks all the same. Just watching it helps a little.

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
involved and ill need to actually read stuff and think so put that in my folder for another day haha
that folder is getting so

vecterror wiill charge you like 150 but only when its perfect and youre happy and they some times do amazing work...
or try bamir1984 for a lower quality but much cheaper look.
Bamair will do good celeb models but he sucks at custom commissions he can't share with the public. So, if it's just someone you know, keep your money in your pocket. If she's famous, he'll do good work.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Bamair will do good celeb models but he sucks at custom commissions he can't share with the public. So, if it's just someone you know, keep your money in your pocket. If she's famous, he'll do good work.
bairmair has a list models to do like 200, and waiting for the one we wish, it takes lots of time with 10 models/month. but yes, agree with you abt saving money, bro. But rich enough we can try :D

• Haha
Reactions: pigtamer69

DeathDragon5858

May 20, 2021
Hey, new to all this stuffs. I have a problem with a dependancy. Import Reloaded Lite VAR Package, seems the asshat admins at reddit are deleting all mega posts to protect some camwhores' videos or something...... This was collateral damage. I did a thread search and came up empty. Thanks in advance

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Here are the the first new BigPacks !

Have fun with it !

More will follow soon !

VamChan Link will follow when Anon is back online... -.-
i will edit this Post than.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
btw:

Some one has:

(Vam Architect Porter / Podflower)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Anyone a suggestion which VAM Model currently comes closest to her appearance ?
She has that total killer smile
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This latin appearance blows my mind currently
And yes i know the Promo Photo of her is beauty enhanced
but she looks stunning in motion and from the camera

There seem to be Asian parts mixed in

They really burn her in those loop story shows
Her spontaneous Camera Play (Flirt) is just awesome

Hehe sometimes the Producer has to call her back not showing to much to early or if it wasn't tipped for it yet she's so into it she even hit herself waving but she stays in play :D

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017

I'm not looking for a celeb, it's one of Blackadder's characters, "Miriam". So, it's likely something custom.

fgriff

Jul 3, 2018
Still having issues with Sapuzex.ScenesCollection.2.var... anyone else unable to load the scenes from this?

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
Can someone please tell me why when I press M to go to WindowCamera mode/view, my framerate is dropping to like 5-10 fps?? Im assuming everything is being rendered twice? Is there a way to remedy this? Perhaps by telling it to only render whats displayed? Im pretty sure I was able to fix this once forever ago, but I can't remember what I did...any help would be appreciated!! Thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes