Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Interesting. So the VAR was to contain only the new/custom stuff and any other creators (public) work is supposed to be off .\Custom\ ? What was supposed to happen if Creator#2 wanted to reference a custom paywalled resource?

I'm new, and realize that VaM has grown up over time, but are there any guides that go over the full file system structure and the intended usage of all of it and the possible file types? I'm working thru the guides on the hub and wiki on the old reddit sub but didn't see anything specifically dedicated to this. Perhaps you just learn it working thru it all?
You're right - the VAR system is totally useless and broken. It's not creators' fault. If you want to have no dangling references, you can use my vamifier tool, last working version somewhere in this thread. But this really doesn't solve the VAR problem and having multiple instances of the same element everywhere (although fixes missing refs :D).

I'm working on a new version of my tool, that creates a cleaned VAM directory that contains only one instance of each hair, morph, clothing and fixes references in various preset files (VAP). I won't be using VARs except for strictly utility-only VARs, it's the only case that makes sense.

robor97

Apr 30, 2021

I made a video explaining everything how to do it correctly, including the addition to the face.. However, I am from Russia, and subtitles in English have not yet been created there.. but you can look at certain points for yourself..

And the key to face transfer is in the archive in a text document, you need to copy and paste it in the (daz3d) click " HELP > About installed plugins, and there enter this key that you received (if that key is SDZFTFR-010-4682994-CSW-001-ZZZEBBO)
Thanks for all the help, this is really useful! One question though: When I use the face transfer, the face textures aren’t in a style that VAM can use, they come out all misalligned, is there a way to fix that?

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for all the help, this is really useful! One question though: When I use the face transfer, the face textures aren’t in a style that VAM can use, they come out all misalligned, is there a way to fix that?
I also thought it maybe the problem too. Even it’s quite good when use face transfer, but without a proper face skin texture, it turns out to be another person in Vam. That’s what i dont know how to deal with @@

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
The uploader removed it due to a few (false?) positives.
All they had to do was make a checksum of the file uploaded and ask the ones saying it has trojan/virus for their checksum of file in question. If both match, then uploader did upload something bad. But willing to bet the checksums would have been different.

Cazek

Sep 13, 2017
[/QUOTE]
All they had to do was make a checksum of the file uploaded and ask the ones saying it has trojan/virus for their checksum of file in question. If both match, then uploader did upload something bad. But willing to bet the checksums would have been different.
Files are clean as far as I can tell. Scanned all files and found nothing. They literally just contain the models which have no scripts and the dancer file just has 2 dependencies which are fine as well.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
alarm again only from windows security, none from total security from Kaspersky with the higher setting

file: D:\Downloads\KateBecki VP HD1\KateBecki_VP_HD.rar
Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml
I Cannot see any Bad Scripts. These are the only script files..

KateBecki_VP_HD.json
KateBecki-fa5fe85c.vmi
KateBecki-fa5fe85c-Genital.vmi
meta.json...

Last edited:

waifu420

Apr 18, 2021
btw:

Some one has:

(Vam Architect Porter / Podflower)

Soft Stonez v2

Wild Lucy

Kaya Krosser

Anyone have Orregon's "The Frozen Bell"? Anyone seen any other attempts at Kristen B? Gracias, amigos!

Yup, vecterror
vecterror.MiKu_KrBe.1.jpg

Mila Kunis included ^^

Cazek

Sep 13, 2017
alarm again only from windows security, none from total security from Kaspersky with the higher setting

file: D:\Downloads\KateBecki VP HD1\KateBecki_VP_HD.rar
Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml
Ok so I just DL the reuploaded file and again I scanned extracted and scanned again. I am not finding anything on my PC with Mcafee virus scanner.

DeathDragon5858

May 20, 2021
For what it's worth, malwarebytes says it's clean. I never get false positives from pirated shit with malwarebytes. Over the years I had maybe 10 pirated files make it yell, and I simply trusted it's judgement. Afterall, if you are not gonna trust the AV you use anyways, uninstall the thing. It's just wasting your PC resources :p

scannedclean.jpg

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020

BigPack compatible Meshed VR Files:

Does VAM see the individual VARS packed inside? Meaning, if I have file or plugin that depends on a VAR that I delete because the same VAR is in one of your BigPacks, will VAM be able to recognize it as the same file? Or would i have to keep those individual VARS?

Reactions: nsfwthrowaway77
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes