Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2018
Why are my posts deleted????

question marks mean it’s a question, so I just asked a question. If they removed for a reason I would like to know what reason. For the rest I don’t care to be honest.
I also think you should know the reason why it happened, they must have a good reason for doing it but idk (maybe i kind of think you know already...) but don`t lose faith in what you are doing even if you are doing it wrong (lol) but you should keep doing what you love if you love doing it.
Keep it real man! ;)
(but that said you have even been a bit of a dick to me and i am a total newb here, you may think about being less of a dick and maybe people will like you more, just saying... maybe try to widen your perspective a bit would help alot)

Regards Me (y)

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
I also think you should know the reason why it happened, they must have a good reason for doing it but idk (maybe i kind of think you know already...) but don`t lose faith in what you are doing even if you are doing it wrong (lol) but you should keep doing what you love if you love doing it.
Keep it real man! ;)
(but that said you have even been a bit of a dick to me and i am a total newb here, you may think about being less of a dick and maybe people will like you more, just saying... maybe try to widen your perspective a bit would help alot)

Regards Me (y)
sometimes, mod deleted all posts that's not related to "sharing stuff", it could trashes this thread.

Reactions: Great-Expectations

Pva46

May 28, 2020
Hi! I made a few items for myself. Maybe someone will need it. Package asset contents
1. carrier_tall_1
2. clothes_peg_1
3. laundry_basket_1
4. scissors_1
5. scissors_1_open
6. sponge_1
7. thermometer_wall_1
8. thread_1
9. tray_1
10. wastepaper_1
All items are packed separately for convenience in one assetbundle.

props_need.jpg

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone know if you can add clothing as assets / atoms. i.e. if you want to have the shoes/heels controlled independantly making them removable or dangling?

sagemaster

Jun 8, 2019
Maybe my antivirus is the problem? Go ahead and try telling me that kaspersky antivirus is the problem. Just because 175 people haven't reported any problem doesn't mean there isn't one, it might also mean they don't even have an antivirus or one thats good enough, and btw you're the only one uploading on that website, why don't you upload on anonfiles like everyone else which I never had any problem with it.
Dude kaspersky is a trash antivirus, there is a reason there is a web service called Virus Total where you can scan files with dozens of the highest quality anti viruses to check a file. No single anti-virus is perfect and it is historically known that at anytime a virus scanner can post a false positive, especially if it is set to high sensitivity and you are using a program that injects codes from modding like addons that change a way a program functions... seriously stop trying to bash a creator without doing your homework.

Reactions: m0rphl1ng
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes