Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone know if you can add clothing as assets / atoms. i.e. if you want to have the shoes/heels controlled independantly making them removable or dangling?
You can but it needs some tricks to work well.
Nice, care to share? Is it a plugin or something? Are they no assets with clothing items?

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Dude kaspersky is a trash antivirus, there is a reason there is a web service called Virus Total where you can scan files with dozens of the highest quality anti viruses to check a file. No single anti-virus is perfect and it is historically known that at anytime a virus scanner can post a false positive, especially if it is set to high sensitivity and you are using a program that injects codes from modding like addons that change a way a program functions... seriously stop trying to bash a creator without doing your homework.
I use Kaspersky Total Security. After 25 years using a PC. I have found this one, to be the best I have ever used. I don't get any popups, and my PC always runs great. I never get false positive's. Any threats are blocked. All files i want i get. That's why i don't understand people saying about popups using . I never get any. Only option to upload and download files. Kaspersky auto checks files as i download.

Last edited:

tna20

Jul 11, 2019

Im 90% sure this scene was made by a pervy doctor.
... and zero dependencies! o_O

... but I get this error when she gets in: "!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Skin/Preset_gyno1.vap"
...2nd startup it worked...

Last edited:

ennijn

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone still have this?

The link is down and i would appreciate the reupload

j13031977

May 15, 2017
help whit this please

4kuma

May 14, 2020
Custom/Assets/Jasmin 1.0 G2F/colorcorrect.assetbundle
i have this problem,Anyone have this file?

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Custom/Assets/Jasmin 1.0 G2F/colorcorrect.assetbundle
i have this problem,Anyone have this file?
Yeah, but its a process hog, your better off without it. Just remove it and add a LUT with MacGrubers Post Magic, they look just as good and don't melt your GPU. I think these were a workaround for LUT's before post magic was a thing.

Reactions: 4kuma

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Jasmin 1.0 G2F..... I only have it in vac I don't know how to make a var file .
Tried to get ahold of you via PM. Here is your with var structure. Added the Appearance so you can swap the model into other scenes through Appearance Presets > Select Existing. You can edit the thumbnails with a 512x512 of your chosing these two files:
/Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance/Preset_Jasmin.jpg
/Saves/scene/Jasmin 1.0 G2F.jpg

Also stitched in Hunting-Succubus Enhanced Eyes which is standard among releases these days.

lxlegionxl

May 8, 2021
I use Kaspersky Total Security. After 25 years using a PC. I have found this one, to be the best I have ever used. I don't get any popups, and my PC always runs great. I never get false positive's. Any threats are blocked. All files i want i get. That's why i don't understand people saying about popups using . I never get any. Only option to upload and download files. Kaspersky auto checks files as i download.
never heard anyone say kaspersky is the worst antivirus lol that dudes buggin

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes