Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

NakedSnakeCQC

Jan 2, 2020
You guys are heroes it's been slow af lately
I think part of this has to do with VAM 2.0 coming out between this year and next which means clothes and figures won't work instantly due to Meshed using Genesis 3 and 8 figures. This could be why less content is coming out due to creators waiting for this version. I could be completely wrong in this being why content is slow however, add also that some creators are complaining about people "pirating" their content which I find quite ironic coming from some when you see Patreons with blatantly ported stuff from Daz3D

Reactions: OrinsGimp

psofos

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone have Julze's latest scenes?
Plus, is there any way to get invited to a really nice VAM themed server?

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone happen to have the new Belle Delphine scene?

Curious to see if it actually looks like her in VR.

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to share it.

guyfawkes29

Oct 16, 2019
How do some of the Yiff posts have the shared files section filled up, but others have none?
It also could be because Yiff sometimes won't let you upload to that page for some creators. I'm not sure why, but I know it has prevented me from uploading for some creators.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Does anyone have "Sex Dat" or "Slap Dat" scenes? I lost those scenes and I can't recall the creator's name to redownload them (if they're even still available). Please and thanks.
The guy who created that stuff is MostIce. I dug around and found the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes