Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

anemone7

Feb 24, 2020
The guy who created that stuff is MostIce. I dug around and found the links.

thanks for the files, but once I ran them, they are all double sighted, can someone tell me how to switch back to normal? is there a option to turn on/off, tried to find it in menus or plugins, no luck.

blabla002354

Oct 31, 2019
thanks for the files, but once I ran them, they are all double sighted, can someone tell me how to switch back to normal? is there a option to turn on/off, tried to find it in menus or plugins, no luck.
i had taken a look at these files.
It's such a mess, I'm not going to spoil my directory with this kind of thing.

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
I shared these awhile back. I'm not sure if the updated version has been leaked.
Does anyone have some of stuff?
looks very good but links down can u pls reup ty ;)

and missing packages hope anyone can help me :)

YameteOuji.YameteOuji_Under_PantyhoseWaist.latest
YameteOuji.YameteOuji_Under_BraBasic.latest
Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest
rukk.Tifa.latest

Last edited:

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Could a kind soul happen to have the file of Mr Orange's scene #3 and is likely to share it please?
if u mean this Scene #3 Cowgirl Ride ?
found here :)

maybe 1-5 here^^

Reactions: hololens

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone have some of stuff?
looks very good but links down can u pls reup ty ;)

and missing packages hope anyone can help me :)

YameteOuji.YameteOuji_Under_PantyhoseWaist.latest
YameteOuji.YameteOuji_Under_BraBasic.latest
Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest
rukk.Tifa.latest

Tifa you can download from rukk page on yiff.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Also any word on the 1.2 update? Was supposed to drop two months ago.

This from Meshed a few days ago:

" I'm afraid the release will not be out today as promised. We have been working very hard (12+ hour days all this week) to make it happen, but it is clear we will not hit the deadline. I'm about to stop working on bug fixes and other last minute tweaks and will be switching to working on the highlight video. I feel it is important to create a video this time because so much has changed and there are so many new things that without the highlight video it will be hard to grasp the scope of the improvements. With the video, I will also give an update about when to now expect the release. We want several days of testing with the alpha-test team before releasing to everyone, so it will be several days more at the very least. Thank you everyone for your support and understanding. "

Reactions: dudedudester4vrvr4

aacewin

Nov 19, 2017
Wow this thread is going gangbusters now... Does anyone here actually support any of these folks on Patreon or is it take only?

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
there are some here who support but nowadays it's just people asking for shit and never uploading a thing

Eyenstein

Oct 21, 2019
I subbed on Patreon for awhile but got blocked due to using prepaid credit cards and catching failed payments i assume....I dont have an actual credit card and dont plan on getting into that racket so i rely on this site, Yiff and the generosity of others....:confused:. If i could still sub id do my part..there is no question. Thanks to those who still can/do!

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
I subbed on Patreon for awhile but got blocked due to using prepaid credit cards and catching failed payments i assume....I dont have an actual credit card and dont plan on getting into that racket so i rely on this site, Yiff and the generosity of others....:confused:. If i could still sub id do my part..there is no question. Thanks to those who still can/do!
You can use sites like to add money to a "virtual" credit card and pay as much as you want or as little as you want. Plus you can create several and have each one for specific usages like one for patreon subs, one for netflix payments ect.

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
good evening and thanks for help above
maybe anyone can help, found a lovely girl from VamDeluxe called Elsie but only preset
and can`t get it to work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes