Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugen2

May 13, 2018
Someone a few pages back was asking for MMD/BVH/VMD animations. Well, here is what I have on hand. I think I have a few more on my other PC I will upload later, if they are not already in the file below. I have not tested or checked ALL of the files, only a few.
Thanks a lot!

Starfiresg1

Dec 22, 2020
Can you take a screenshot? You extracted all files right?
Yes I extracted the whole archive in the root folder and confirmed the overwrite for I think 2 files.
screenshot.jpg

Log is not saying much - even when set to log level=all:
[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 5.0.1.0 - VaM
[Info : Preloader] Running under Unity v2018.1.9.2407384
[Info : Preloader] CLR runtime version: 2.0.50727.1433
[Info : Preloader] Supports SRE: True
[Message: Preloader] Preloader started
[Info : Preloader] 1 patcher plugin(s) loaded
[Info : Preloader] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message: Preloader] Preloader finished
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info : BepInEx] 4 plugins to load
[Warning: BepInEx] Plugin [UnityConsole] targets a wrong version of BepInEx (3.2.0.0) and might not work until you update
[Warning: BepInEx] Plugin [ZHFX.VManager] targets a wrong version of BepInEx (5.1.0.0) and might not work until you update
[Warning: BepInEx] Plugin [Unicode] targets a wrong version of BepInEx (5.1.0.0) and might not work until you update
[Warning: BepInEx] Plugin [Unity.Tools.Module] targets a wrong version of BepInEx (5.1.0.0) and might not work until you update
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [UnityConsole 0.1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Unicode 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Unity.Tools.Module 1.7.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [ZHFX.VManager 1.1]
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Guys, why there is no Shepard's model from ME series :cry:?

EDIT: My bad. I meant captain Shepard male version instead of Jack.

Last edited:

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Need help/suggestion.
I noticed some ppl can kinda lock panties with sim in a position half pulled down. What I mean is I want to understand what creators do to lock pulled down pants around thigh area. I'm aware of cloth grab sphere but i have a suspicion that there is an easier/more proper way to do this kind of things.

Kind ppl from around here helped me a lot lately. I strive for your wisdom once again)

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Tried ZHFX recordtomovie on c&g's booty shake dance vol 4 camride with settings turned up with bogging plugins. The thing seems to work well with slower movement but for really fast not so sure. while slower movements and even the background has a camcorder smooth effect the body thrusts kinda fall short. the audio is out of sync 1 second but oh well, unlocking better potential in vam 2.0 for multicore physics is looking better all the time especially maxing out hair physics in this video. A RecordToMovie function REALLY needs to be built into VAM .. period.

(thanks to KKNewB being a snitch. dirty videos not allowed)

Last edited:

congru

Dec 27, 2019
Guys, why there is no Jack Shepard's model from ME series :cry:?
There are several Jack models. Jack's last name is not Shepard.
Try searching for Jack Mass Effect or Jack ME

Reactions: Haliwod

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Talking about ASSET RELEASE I have to say that I love the idea of having VAM content organized and I fully support it (while at the same time i really dont want to see this thread dissapear and I ask mods & OP to reconsider because both things can coexist).

I propose that some volunteers "adopt" a creator and in his own pace upload all his vars on that author always taking for example the great "MestreKM" we can use this post as a template https://f95zone.to/threads/look-erika.87769/ If some of us take that mantle in no time we will have all content on the right section and avaliable for all users.

I will take responsability for VL_13 content since i really love that guy (he maybe hates me lol) but i really think he is very talented and have supported him in the past, when I end with him I will announce here the next author I will upload.

I know some people dont have the means to pay to some creator and share with the community, others are just shy and only creep and download (i did that for years) well now its your time... you have your files and the possibility to upload them.

Time to give back to the community.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Not such a bad person.

He reported both the videos I submited to streamable for takedown for being "dirty". The guy is a bad person. He's watching this forum like a hawk all day pressing that F5 refresh. Doesn't he have better things to do like work on his proposed MMDPlayer 3.x for his paying customers and the game he stated will be better than VAM 2.0 ???? No. He's a bad person who wastes all his time staring at a pirate forum.

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
He reported both the videos I submited to streamable for takedown for being "dirty". The guy is a bad person. He's watching this forum like a hawk all day pressing that F5 refresh. Doesn't he have better things to do like work on his proposed MMDPlayer 3.x for his paying customers and the game he stated will be better than VAM 2.0 ???? No. He's a bad person who wastes all his time staring at a pirate forum.
Well, he also shared things on the korean forum as VAMVAM, guy has been downloading other author posts (that is great for me) but now that i touches his content he is ofended, but like HE said in his own words: "otherwise people would know he must be a pirate"

1626023011395.png

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
There are several Jack models. Jack's last name is not Shepard.
Try searching for Jack Mass Effect or Jack ME

Shit man. I fucked up. I meant captain Shepard male ver.

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Talking about ASSET RELEASE I have to say that I love the idea of having VAM content organized and I fully support it (while at the same time i really dont want to see this thread dissapear and I ask mods & OP to reconsider because both things can coexist).

I propose that some volunteers "adopt" a creator and in his own pace upload all his vars on that author always taking for example the great "MestreKM" we can use this post as a template https://f95zone.to/threads/look-erika.87769/ If some of us take that mantle in no time we will have all content on the right section and avaliable for all users.

I will take responsability for VL_13 content since i really love that guy (he maybe hates me lol) but i really think he is very talented and have supported him in the past, when I end with him I will announce here the next author I will upload.

I know some people dont have the means to pay to some creator and share with the community, others are just shy and only creep and download (i did that for years) well now its your time... you have your files and the possibility to upload them.

Time to give back to the community.
Here are better description of the upload process:

https://f95zone.to/threads/asset-uploading-rules-instructions-2021-05-02.23506/

gtwenties

Mar 17, 2019
Still hoping anyone could share these:

Thanks in advance.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Need help/suggestion.
I noticed some ppl can kinda lock panties with sim in a position half pulled down. What I mean is I want to understand what creators do to lock pulled down pants around thigh area. I'm aware of cloth grab sphere but i have a suspicion that there is an easier/more proper way to do this kind of things.

Kind ppl from around here helped me a lot lately. I strive for your wisdom once again)
I got some messages telling me it is impossible rn and that I probably misjudged what i saw.

If it's true then ima go cry and go back to using cloth grab spheres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes