Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2019
I'm having this same problem. Activate Fastervam & now I dont see my Vars, just my saves/scene folder
i had the same problem just play a scene and let it sit for a min a bunch of errors will popup in log once done then check your scene/var are there worked for me.. u have to do it everytime u start vam at least for me i do

Reactions: Starfiresg1
Dec 15, 2020
Past few days i'm seeing discussions over and over about faster vam plugin and how much faster vam starts with that. But does it make open scene browse menu faster too? I don't care if my Vam loads up in 20sec or 2 mins, the real issue is browsing stuff inside when Vam is already launched.

Apr 14, 2019
Past few days i'm seeing discussions over and over about faster vam plugin and how much faster vam starts with that. But does it make open scene browse menu faster too? I don't care if my Vam loads up in 20sec or 2 mins, the real issue is browsing stuff inside when Vam is already launched.
you could always try it and see?

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
If you got problems with GoldenPack send me the DEBUG log, I will try to help you, remember Im not the author so my help will be limited but theres a chance i can do something for you.

Be sure to first open VAM_Updater.exe and press: "Options"

1626035746338.png

Then "Sync Repair Core"

1626035826404.png

Then extract ALL the files from the GoldenPack inside your main VAM FOLDER overwriting when asked, if you dont overwrite it wont work (Specially for the Mono Cecil DLL)

1626035681994.png

Then test again to see if you got it working repeat all the steps once from the previous tutorial, and restart VAM, if you still have problems then I will need you to send me the DEBUG LOG.

Im attaching (1314544_diag.zip) the config files to enable the DEBUG

Put the console.ini in \BepInEx\plugins\Console
Put the BepInEx.cfg in \BepInEx\config

Just place them in the correct path, run your VAM (close it before pasting the files), and recreate the error that is happening to you, then close VAM.

Send me via PM the client.txt and the key.pfx and the "\BepInEx\LogOutput.log" (debug file) inside a ZIP file, also a screenshot that shows you have all the requiered files, some people are just placing the DLLs inside Custom/Scripts but thats not enough. You should have all this files inside your VAM directory.

You can do a backup of this files before overwriting to disable the debug. If the VAM crashes (sometimes happens in debug, just try again).

This will enable the Console so you will see an additional black screen with the diagnostic info, the same info will be in the file im requesting you send me.

Remember i do this in my free time, but i will gladly try to help you.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Is it possible to rip assets from a Unity game and port them into VaM?
Yes and no.
Ripping Unity assets is in theory easy. Converting them back into an assetbundle you can open in VaM should be easy.
However, if you want people, that's a different story.
Furniture, objects, scenery? Should be easy.

Jul 19, 2017
Yes and no.
Ripping Unity assets is in theory easy. Converting them back into an assetbundle you can open in VaM should be easy.
However, if you want people, that's a different story.
Furniture, objects, scenery? Should be easy.
Ok, so long story short. I really, really hate 3dgspot. I hate them. I have one of their Unity games and I want to rip their characters.

Dec 15, 2020
you could always try it and see?
I'm running a long term personal project to make my install cleaner\faster. It's 450gb and 4.2k vars in there at the moment. I've merged many creators stuff to single vars removing dupes\fixing references and it's totally error free. Damn, i just spend half a day yesterday cleaning clothers\hairs items vars from the scenes files. I found out 120 scenes in total, inside vars suppoused to be outfit set, or pair of hairs.
I don't trust beepinx plugins. Vam newest security updates couldn't stop it all if it would do anything bad. The other thing, i see a lot of people seems to use it atm so i just asked if anyone noticed any improvment with the menus after installing, thats all.

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
I'm running a long term personal project to make my install cleaner\faster. It's 450gb and 4.2k vars in there at the moment. I've merged many creators stuff to single vars removing dupes\fixing references and it's totally error free. Damn, i just spend half a day yesterday cleaning clothers\hairs items vars from the scenes files. I found out 120 scenes in total, inside vars suppoused to be outfit set, or pair of hairs.
I don't trust beepinx plugins. Vam newest security updates couldn't stop it all if it would do anything bad. The other thing, i see a lot of people seems to use it atm so i just asked if anyone noticed any improvment with the menus after installing, thats all.
Im doing the same, i saw that a lot of time comes from processing morphs (when loading a scene), dependencies checking (when starting VAM), and Hair/Clothing when entering their respective sections, lot of authors put the morphs, hair, and clothes again and again... in each and everysingle VAR they release instead of using the dependency system (just see how many Hunting Succubus eyes you got, its crazy right?), So we end with VARS of 200MB or more in size for every single look...

Reactions: Bigrabi
Dec 15, 2020
at the moment i have 3 pages after i write 'eyeball' and all of them are from c3ds + 1 of each original, been lazy to merge her new looks. Think i got 2 pages of enchanted eyes too, thanks to her again. As for morphs.. these dupes are the worst, they actually will affect fps in game.
But still my biggest issue with vam is open scene menu, i do have pretty organized stuff in my folders and it takes ages to browse in there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scenes folder is organized the same way

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
at the moment i have 3 pages after i write 'eyeball' and all of them are from c3ds + 1 of each original, been lazy to merge her new looks. Think i got 2 pages of enchanted eyes too, thanks to her again. As for morphs.. these dupes are the worst, they actually will affect fps in game.
But still my biggest issue with vam is open scene menu, i do have pretty organized stuff in my folders and it takes ages to browse in there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scenes folder is organized the same way
My OCD loves that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes