Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senpai-chan.png

May 12, 2020
Looking for some asset (not specific one). Something what looks like "real girl/young woman room". Do any of you lads have something like this?

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
So which mod is it that doesn't like me?
Pages and pages of people arguing with each other and some unpleasantness ignored. My post deleted.
I don't really mind, it was hardly on topic but why mine and not the others. That just feels... personal.

Reactions: Anon2469

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
So which mod is it that doesn't like me?
Pages and pages of people arguing with each other and some unpleasantness ignored. My post deleted.
I don't really mind, it was hardly on topic but why mine and not the others. That just feels... personal.
My one lone comment got deleted as well. We're just persecuted I guess. :cry:

Reactions: Anon2469

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
Did you restart VAM ? I think you need to in order for the new var to be seen in VAM.
i think i did lol , will try again . i also removed it from the folder then placed it back in with no joy.
was all working on previous vam install but hard drive died so starting fresh , lost all my own creations in the process and now my packaged VARS are not showing :cry::cry: .
i will tinker some more with it and try others i make.
thanks for the help (y)

rockdaniel

Sep 21, 2019
Hi, excuse my 1TB SSD that I use for VAM is almost out of space and I was wondering, if anyone knows any way to map the VARs folder to another hard drive? .... thanks.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
i think i did lol , will try again . i also removed it from the folder then placed it back in with no joy.
was all working on previous vam install but hard drive died so starting fresh , lost all my own creations in the process and now my packaged VARS are not showing :cry::cry: .
i will tinker some more with it and try others i make.
thanks for the help (y)
Did you look at the log when opening vam (the i icon) ?
When you say, you don't see it. Where do you look? Is that a look or a scene including a person with that look?
If the package is built with Package Builder, not sure what could be wrong. :unsure:

FetaChesa

Jul 9, 2021
:O dave! see Bobbydigital.. that's why it's best creators don't pick fights. Picking a fight right after ZHFX tried, and look what Pesadilla did for his business. And literally right before you I'm really suprised PetaZwega exposed his account he pirates on. You creators all pirate each others work. ZHFX prided the fact he has 10k vars. That's insane. You creators the biggest pirates of them all !
Woah woah woah, now wait a minute, I didn't "expose" myself or said that I pirate any stuff on here. It's no secret that pc content gets shared in this forum so I knew that after making my last scene early access it was just a matter of time before it would find it's way on here. You can even see on my profile that I made this account just after my last scene because I thought it would be funny to post here when it happens ...and maybe because I enjoy the attention

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020

shinobro

Oct 21, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: tna20 and Anon2469
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes