Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

PopaDookie

Apr 17, 2021
Yah, No kink shaming here please!
I don't like the spline girls either but honestly it's none of my business if somebody else does!
Also, MY GOD That guy is a talented creator. Some amazing work even if you don't personally l appreciate the looks he makes.
Just remember if the world has space for /r/subnauticansfw then it certainly has space for spline :p
Holy smokes, I just followed that reddit link...you've opened my eyes to a world I never knew existed. Couldn't decide whether I should be laffin or fappin :love:

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
The subreddits are not even the worst parts.
rule34.xxx exists as a website. Search for... well, anything.
I just wish we had more of it in VaM lol.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone have any decent male sex noises? The lack of male content for VAM is seriously messing with a threesome I'm trying to make. I have VamMoan for one, which is great, but the only other one I could find, Dollmaster Male Persona isn't working for me (aesthetically, not technically :D ). Don't need a plugin, I can work with loose files.

Reactions: eponge

33DUDE33

Jun 10, 2019
Thanks! More than I anticipated even so I shouldn't complain, but your own stuff getting pirated still feels weird.
That's the internet for ya, can't really do anything about it, except try to see it as a advertisement or that your content is soo good that people really want it. I would guess some people here still support the creators whos content they enjoy though (I do).

Last edited:
Reactions: Pirate's Booty

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
Is there a specific place to put the folders I downloaded or do I just drop them inside the assets folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes