Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2020
I made some tests in the case of morphs, hairs and clothes vam search from uid and autocorrect itself, i just discovered this hours ago, lets say a var has some clothes, morphs and hair inside the var itself that a scene uses, but those you already got in other vars or directly inside "custom", if you delete them from the var and load the scene as long as you have those items in other places vam is able to load them without errors, last time i tried that i ended up with a mess, now it doesnt happen, the only errors i get is in textures if you delete them even if you have the same file elsewhere it doesnt load and show errors, so its safe to remove morphs, hair and cloth that is duplicated. Please feel free to test it, just look for a var that have duplicates and erease them from the var (backup first) you will see it will still load ok, then share results...
Yeah, thats what i'm excatly doing. It all thanks for UIDs for morphs\clothes\hairs. Textures are called by path, they have no ID, so it's impossible for Vam to find them if u will move them
This is the reason why i even started doing\publish my repacks. I have started with Universens stuff, where he packed whole AshAryn morphs packs inside his vars. Most of them had preload option turned on too. It was a freakin mess, but if i would need to fix every single morph used i would just delete his stuff instead of fixing it.
Btw, the guy is better now. Not judging his newest scenes by quality, but he learnt a bit how to pack stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pesadilla

ZRSX

Jul 13, 2021
I am/was a key mod on Klub17 (ModsGarden), and I know for a fact there are hundreds of people on there who refuse to migrate to VaM because of this paywall crap, and these are hard working modders, modellers, texture creators etc who would give immensely to this community for no remuneration. Instead we get a handful of absolute legends who put their stuff out for free, and all these paywall guys who create absolute dog shit asset rips and minimal effort scenes, and think they are """VaM devs""".
Well, that is up to all of us to get rid of this tendency to paywall everything.

My opinion is that there is a vicious circle at play: people posting bad paid content, making other people think that their bad stuff is also worth being paywalled.

That could be reduced or partly reverted if good free content becomes the majority. What value paid content will have if there are good free equivalent?
Sure, there will always be some people who will always want it just because it's restricted (I believe this is the case for a few people here, no offense ^^).

So let's share more free stuff on the hub! A hundred talented people could make a real difference.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Messing around with MMDs figuring out how to do it without MMD plug in and cam rides. Still Wip but here you gems go.
think i forgot to turn on LUT and make your your pixel light count is high enough so the spot lights work.
just kinda threw a place holder model in havent focused to much on model or cloth physics yet.

Screenshot (43).png

chelren

Aug 1, 2020

anyone have looks?

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
splines scene animations are really good but holy shit the characters he does is uglee.
I was gonna say write the same many times. He's so skilled at making characters. Technically they're one of the best I've seen. Yet they're a complete turnoff.

Still looking for anal beads and underwar lines normals!

• Haha
Reactions: ed_gein

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020

anyone have looks?
Looks like these ones are free.

Here..

Last edited:

nopulse

Mar 5, 2020
I was gonna say write the same many times. He's so skilled at making characters. Technically they're one of the best I've seen. Yet they're a complete turnoff.

Still looking for anal beads and underwar lines normals!
Everyone has different tastes. Personally I like the characters/looks Spline creates. I love the more curvy/bbw gals than the plastic skinny gals that are abundant for VAM.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Everyone has different tastes. Personally I like the characters/looks Spline creates. I love the more curvy/bbw gals than the plastic skinny gals that are abundant for VAM.
Yah, No kink shaming here please!
I don't like the spline girls either but honestly it's none of my business if somebody else does!
Also, MY GOD That guy is a talented creator. Some amazing work even if you don't personally l appreciate the looks he makes.
Just remember if the world has space for /r/subnauticansfw then it certainly has space for spline :p

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
guys a question for you who are experts someone created by chance a model related to the walking dead? in this case christian serratos "rosita"?
Aracon created a few The Walking Dead characters. The one you are looking for is called "Morita". I will post it in a few minutes, if it hasn't already been posted.

EDIT:
Here are the two that I have. I think the originals are in the Easy Mate IV pack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes