Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
guys a question for you who are experts someone created by chance a model related to the walking dead? in this case christian serratos "rosita"?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Looking for any or all of these please?

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah the author is "Woodstock" and the look is called Esther, its been posted pages back, its a 500mb VAR, i made my own repackage of the var (reduced half the size), i removed stuff it didnt need and that duplicates things, it has no errors but is for my private use, if you want it is here:

My main concern for my repack is.. what should be the naming.
Cause later on when some creator wrongly depends on the things you removed you'll wonder what happens. My tool will only move var in its creator subdir (overwriting the identical in fact) if crc match. And now I put the date in the credits part.
So many details around organization.. a full time job eh.

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
It has already been posted here. Open your eyes ;)

thank you very much friend but when I go to open the model meanwhile the image is different as a screen and when I load the model it is not like the one we have in the hub site virt a mate why ? that is the old version with the green shirt not the remake

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
My main concern for my repack is.. what should be the naming.
Cause later on when some creator wrongly depends on the things you removed you'll wonder what happens. My tool will only move var in its creator subdir (overwriting the identical in fact) if crc match. And now I put the date in the credits part.
So many details around organization.. a full time job eh.
I made some tests in the case of morphs, hairs and clothes vam search from uid and autocorrect itself, i just discovered this hours ago, lets say a var has some clothes, morphs and hair inside the var itself that a scene uses, but those you already got in other vars or directly inside "custom", if you delete them from the var and load the scene as long as you have those items in other places vam is able to load them without errors, last time i tried that i ended up with a mess, now it doesnt happen, the only errors i get is in textures if you delete them even if you have the same file elsewhere it doesnt load and show errors, so its safe to remove morphs, hair and cloth that is duplicated. Please feel free to test it, just look for a var that have duplicates and erease them from the var (backup first) you will see it will still load ok, then share results...

fligher77

Nov 20, 2020
thank you very much friend but when I go to open the model meanwhile the image is different as a screen and when I load the model it is not like the one we have in the hub site virt a mate why ? that is the old version with the green shirt not the remake
Ahh now I see it too. seems to be an older version. Sorry Maybe someone here has a newer version?:oops::rolleyes::sneaky:

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
Ahh now I see it too. seems to be an older version. Sorry Maybe someone here has a newer version?:oops::rolleyes::sneaky:
yes and the previous version but I can't find the new one! not or sources and I don't know where to look could you see if you find it and share it? you would do me a big favor, friend this is one of my favorite models but i can't find the remake maybe you who are expert will find it and you could do me a big favor

CheekyChan

Sep 27, 2019
Question for those who use UIAssist plugin, it looks like it needs a profile? Does anyone happen to have one or do I create my own? I only see the . Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes