Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrboz

May 27, 2020
Hey everyone there is a free version of this ExpressionBlushingAndTears v1.0.5 tool which is nice. Does anyone have the full version to use its climax feature?
creator: cotyounoyume

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Can anyone reupload Katey Perry from Vecterror please? The previously uploaded mega link is broken

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
To all the uploaders: You're doing god's work. Imagine having to subscribe to a whole bunch of people just to get some digital asset every now and then. I'll make sure to throw them a coin when it's due.

Now to my shameless request: Anyone have this one saved? Or know how to reconstruct?

Dead source:

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
To all the uploaders: You're doing god's work. Imagine having to subscribe to a whole bunch of people just to get some digital asset every now and then. I'll make sure to throw them a coin when it's due.

Now to my shameless request: Anyone have this one saved? Or know how to reconstruct?

Dead source:
Here's the json. I have no idea if this is all of it, but am fairly certain that he used stock textures & morphs that come loaded with the game.

EDIT:
Am pretty sure I picked up the look from either the EasyMate pack or the collection here on page #1 of this thread.

Last edited:

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017

Dead source:
If you guys haven't yet. I highly HIGHLY recommend getting Easy Mate. It's a huge content pack of looks, morphs, skins, scripts, scenes and more. This thing is free and holds some paid stuff that was contributed to Easy Mate as it's primary focus it to ease newcomers into VaM while giving Vets more content and flexibility.

I still have the torrent on my seedbox and have shared it completely to over 2k others.

Also sogetthis, she is in that pack. I took her, made some tweaks and changed her skin. I honestly can't remember who the creator was or else I would give credit for the base look. Skin is by WeebU who gave permission to convert it from Male to Female.
VaM_lXGM6BASCy.jpg

Reactions: hololens
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes