Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

hesbey

Nov 1, 2019
Just wait a few days for the new keys as im sure someone will post them but for now you guys can use my Teaser Key - T11637
Nevermind.....the brute-force script I found and tweaked was faster then I thought it was gonna be.
Here is the Creator key for 1.20 - C28571
that was fast mate !!

ZukoIroh

Oct 12, 2019
Why did download links always display errors ?
Because he, like a few others that I'm learning, watch the Yiff site to see if their content is on there. Once it is, they take down the link and post a new one so it can't be downloaded from Yiff, but their Patreons still get it. Yiff doesn't update the link once it's been posted for some reason.

Some of the creators have gone the "email request from subscribers" route, others have switched to making discord channels to share their stuff. On discord, you can see who is a member of their patreon and make rooms for the tier you are subscribed to in order to download their stuff there.

All of that can be bypassed in the "shared files" tab of the Yiff creator.

Reactions: NakedSnakeCQC

jada44

Oct 22, 2016
Did someone figure out how to use the preset locks for appearance and how to make it not save the clothing? If I try to use it in the scene and the clothing is supposed to change it does not, which makes it pretty much useless

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Did someone figure out how to use the preset locks for appearance and how to make it not save the clothing? If I try to use it in the scene and the clothing is supposed to change it does not, which makes it pretty much useless
The best solution I've found is to go to the Control & Physics 1 tab -> Preset Locks Overview and check only the skin, morph and hair presets.

Reactions: jada44
D

Deleted member 2585659

my Karen Karpa request was deleted? thanks mod !
the reason is "banned content? ? really? that's new :WeSmart:
it's weird because someone requested the from same page and their post is still there :WaitWhat:
thanks anyway:KEK: I made my own look. I Only needed the Karen hair
apology for breaking the rules

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
my Karen Karpa request was deleted? thanks mod !
the reason is "banned content? ? really? that's new :WeSmart:
it's weird because someone requested the from same page and their post is still there :WaitWhat:
thanks anyway:KEK: I made my own look. I Only needed the Karen hair
apology for breaking the rules
That was me, and sorry, I'm a dumbass and thought you were talking about something else. My sincere apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes