Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Am i the only one with issues with the OSR2 From TempestVR since the 1.20?
On_Mount.jpg

Last edited:

dizzyd99

Sep 10, 2018
Can anyone possibly update XanTheBug on at all. I would be eternally grateful. :)

Eyenstein

Oct 21, 2019
Anyone else finding collision issues with the new update?? Considering rolling back until the wrinkles are ironed out..Only real change ive seen with the new system so far is indeed quicker loading times and new intro screen..everything else is feeling quite buggy and not as stable as the previous version.. Also having strange mouse control issues with some scenes with this version.. And..not a fan of content limiters either unless you can remove the number limit completely if you want.. My VAM directory is over 300gigs..the new load menus don't seem to cater to a very large game directory....

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
I just looked at his tier prices and saw from 10 to 30 euros for a new license key. Wow... what a joke. He thinks his work is worth more Meshed's himself. A plugin to an 8-USD game is asking for 10 to 30 EUR. How arrogant...
He deserves a lesson in humility, i agree. Aren't we here for that? The divine Justice will act upon him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hololens

pbam

May 22, 2018
Hi did anyone else get some broken hair textures/missing hair after updating to 1.20? I've got a few models whose texture seemed to bug out with a handful of them not having any hair. Specifically some of the premade game character looks

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
Hi did anyone else get some broken hair textures/missing hair after updating to 1.20? I've got a few models whose texture seemed to bug out with a handful of them not having any hair. Specifically some of the premade game character looks
for that one check the hub, it's been updated

Reactions: pbam

Strangebrew48

Apr 9, 2020
I think this model is made by TGC i found some link to the posting
I don't think them are the same two models but the one on the beach towel she kinda looks like this model hope this helps

Cotterman

Aug 1, 2020
Hey guys, I lost my favorite Scenes!!!, Its actually a very simple Scene, there are like 5 scenes, all just with a pole right in front of you, a Girl dancing with very simple animations and a youtube twerk video playing music during the Scenes, I think it the author called her Jen but i could be mistaken. Can someone point me in the right direction to where to get them again? I can remember if I paid for them or not. Happy Sunday I know someone in here probably knows what I am talking about. They were such simple scenes but they had a great point of view.

Eyenstein

Oct 21, 2019
yeah it was just an example. got quite a few broken stuff which I'm about 80% sure was the updates fault. just wanted to see if anyone else got problems
Yeah i actually rolled back to previous version..update broke alot of stuff for me..right down to UI functions. Ill wait for now..32g of ram on an R9 3900x .. my load times are definitely tolerable for now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes