• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

1_1_1

Aug 14, 2020
Wait... He sells stuff that doesn't work?
I'll take a look.
Thanks for sharing, there must be more that you need from the creator. It's frustrating because this is actually something I'd be interesting in supporting but not for the crazy price point of more than VAM itself!

It's throwing an error looking for a ZHFX.MMDPlayerUI.Init()

KKNewB

Aug 16, 2020
Thanks for sharing, there must be more that you need from the creator. It's frustrating because this is actually something I'd be interesting in supporting but not for the crazy price point of more than VAM itself!

It's throwing an error looking for a ZHFX.MMDPlayerUI.Init()
Yes, there is a license required. Just afraid he would kick me out of the patron if I share license here. There is a damn client id in the license so guess he can track the client with that.

1_1_1

Aug 14, 2020
That's fair - smart way of doing things on his end, still charging a ridiculous amount for the plugin though.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Yes, there is a license required. Just afraid he would kick me out of the patron if I share license here. There is a damn client id in the license so guess he can track the client with that.
But wait, nothing forbid you to share the converted animation right? Or is it tied to the plugin and not a conversion?

• Wow
Reactions: Bob_Oblong

KKNewB

Aug 16, 2020
But wait, nothing forbid you to share the converted animation right? Or is it tied to the plugin and not a conversion?
guess you can record the dancing and share it. Have already seen some people selling recorded scenes. shit...

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone happen to have Mary19 by VirtualREM please. The mega link on Yiff is dead sadly.

Thanks in advance to anyone if they can share it, if not, its not the end of the world.

Loves2smooch

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone else have problems with Nial's Investigate Me scene not working? After the girl sits down, no animations will work. Still have dialogue and everything else running. Are there requirements for it besides Timeline and lip sync?

Reactions: Malika456

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone else have problems with Nial's Investigate Me scene not working? After the girl sits down, no animations will work. Still have dialogue and everything else running. Are there requirements for it besides Timeline and lip sync?
I had this problem too. I think it was something with the girl plugins, so try to remove one plugin at a time to see what cause it.

Reactions: Malika456

ionou

May 19, 2020
To be fair MMD Animations are more than often extremely rigid and uncanny, but considering there's not much alternative it would have been better than nothing, but F* him. I'll employ my hard earned money for something else.
Having a license required, he thought he could just make up any crazy price he wanted. He is forgetting that, for example, (20 patrons x $2) is still more profitable than (2 patrons x $10 + effort to create and maintain the licensing) Don't dismiss him just yet though. A generator can still be made. You'll just have to wait for some smart ones on here to step up for the challenge, lol.

y905

Sep 22, 2019
for anyone who interested in mmd i recommended playhome better repack r3.1 and the phstudioaddon, the models are not so good as in vam but with the studioaddon you can import mmd (with music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes