Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth3lhu

Jun 27, 2021
I know it's only been a couple days since its release, but does anyone have the new Black Widow by boyavam?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Cloakert

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
This is a long shot, but this was featured the Sexy at Home banner contest last year. I saw several people asking for the source but no one could provide it. Anyone have this look by chance? I remember searching the Discord for it, but creator submitted it anonymously. But I'm holding out hope that they ended up posting it somewhere, or someone found out who made it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OOOH. I found the creator. It's reddituser4616 but he's never posted the exact look.

Last edited:

Winehouse86

Nov 14, 2019
alright to My Vam posse!!

. i have a massive favour to ask....
im new on daz and slowly learning as i been on Virt a mate since it first started and became a daily habbit spending time on it and watching it grow., what a journey im so impressed with all its achieved , and the community here embracing tips and advice,sharing files and recommendations so well done ive loved seeing everyones work and ideas if what they see as the perfect "mate" , i found this model i think hes famous .....i dont care really hes gorgeous enough to eat up amd i wanna spend some time doing what we do best here, being a pervert , please if its not too much hassle .....casn someone get me this guy on VAM pleeeeease,,,,,also attaching a uncut penis to him also as i think hes "action maning" it currently, heres the page i found him on daz and a cheeky topless one......

anyway many thanks to whoever can treat me to this im so excited to see if someone can, just not that excited to spend 21 dollars on it ......as i work in pennies lol xxx

D

Deleted member 3548891

anyway many thanks to whoever can treat me to this im so excited to see if someone can, just not that excited to spend 21 dollars on it ......as i work in pennies lol xxx
Well I have the files for Daz if anyone wants to port it to VAM -

• Red Heart
Reactions: Winehouse86

Shakesbeer08

May 4, 2021
This is a long shot, but this was featured the Sexy at Home banner contest last year. I saw several people asking for the source but no one could provide it. Anyone have this look by chance? I remember searching the Discord for it, but creator submitted it anonymously. But I'm holding out hope that they ended up posting it somewhere, or someone found out who made it.

OOOH. I found the creator. It's reddituser4616 but he's never posted the exact look.
I need that look....

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes