Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Any chance of this.. PLEASE.. if you have patreon I will sub you..
jing tian

Darn it man i dont have Daz and Facegen can only do so much ... and on top of that to export things to g2 it requires Daz to be installed...
Plan B.
-Can someone who has Daz and Facegen pro. export this file to Daz? for me and send me back the files that come out? ....plz..thks.

Here is the Facegen file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(edit) Not sure how much i can fix in VaM using morphs but i think i can overcome the open mouth morph issues in that thing

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
I'll check again in about 1 or 2 days if no one can do it is ok i'll just install Daz ...after 15 years of not using it! ...

Hopefully my end result end up good enough to stop that guy from continuing to ask for a model of that girl already! this is like the 4th time i see him crying for her!

thamajal

May 9, 2018
Darn it man i dont have Daz and Facegen can only do so much ... and on top of that to export things to g2 it requires Daz to be installed...
Plan B.
-Can someone who has Daz and Facegen pro. export this file to Daz? for me and send me back the files that come out? ....plz..thks.

Here is the Facegen file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(edit) Not sure how much i can fix in VaM using morphs but i think i can overcome the open mouth morph issues in that thing
I'm not a facegen master but see what this padawan .
A fast one with 2 different morphs, one with spherical eyes fix and one without it.
I think the open mouth somewhat distorted the mouth part a bit, don't know how the app converts to face data but see what you can

• Hey there
Reactions: Kingoftrouble

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Here.

Alina, my nofap day go straight into the abyss, thanks anyway :love:

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
As i start for a new install cause my disk crashed, anyone got a big pack of yameteouiji clothes ? :(

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
You can't and never will , Its an edit of one of Miki's paid looks which Over cannot release.
Ah, nice to have it explained at least. Someone here said it looked like something from Miki and when I searched online it mentioned Over so I was wondering who made it. Thanks!

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Bro the one in armor is totally different from the actual girl on the google images .. leads me to think the one in armor has undergone a lot of photoshop processing lol ... so wich one you prefer the real girl or the photoshoped one?

The one in the armor. is from the film. The great wall. Fantastic movie. That one please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes