Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Made new scene kinda screwing around with unity assets(main goal was to rip MMD and cams so the scene has no MMD player plug in. My pc hates me now lol.

Anyone got any tips for getting skirts to stop clipping through the butt? or have some decent cloths with good collision(notice some are better than others with physics)

Soupface27

Jan 4, 2018
Hello fellow men of culture.
I came back with the usual strange questions/requests)

I know there is AshAuryn Expressions and Tenstrip Expressions. I'm looking for more interesting expression morphs (packs). Anyone can suggest smth like this or possibly share. I'd be really thankful.

PS I just downloaded E-motion plugin. It's very complex (for me at least) but I'm willing to learn how to use it properly. Again I'm mainly interested rn in learning how to set the expressions with it. There is sadly no examples with step by step basic usage of this plugin on hub.
While this doesn't particularly have any type of tutorial, you should add Jackaaroo's modular expressions to your repertoire of expression morphs. They are free and load as morphs instead of poses so they are more universal. Should be hub hosted so search vamhub for "modular expressions " or just search Jackaroo and they will be a resource of his.

Reactions: Haliwod

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Hi Eponge, thanks for sharing. Just got a chance to test it out, very nice anim, head movements etc works well from male POV.
I would recommend putting the dependencies text file in your post, and in the case of paid assets (the office), either a link to the file or to the post where it was shared.
Office is there: https://f95zone.to/threads/environment-office.87628/
The audio comes in a bit too regular, especially near the end of the anim, causing them to clip into eachother. I think that might be because you are calling the audio from a timeline trigger and have a trigger set in AudioMate on the deep vagina trigger and they are clashing. Also, the male audio needs it's audio source changing from sec/head audio in AudioMate ;)
It depends on the randomness. As you might have seen, the thrust is going through 4 loops passing on random anims. Thought about that for making it a bit more natural, but still very erratic. Actually having anims with different speed is not the way to go. Or with a bigger blend time but then I'd have to change all anims length. I was lazy. Anyway, sound is also random so yeah can be repetitive. I would need to put more sounds (there's something like 10 wav for the girl because I was lazy again eh). So every play of that scene will be different.
The sounds comes from timeline but also from VagDeep and VagDeeper triggers. I have used most of the time "Play" and not "Play when clear" and neither "Enqueue" so it can also be erratic (when the anim is shorter than the sound). There's only play if clear between Audiomate collection "Soft" and "Rough" so they don't clash (because both triggers are too close).
Oh didn't see for the male audio.
In the end, it becomes a mess. The scene was twice more complicated but I removed a lot of stuff because of some weird timeline behaviour.
Also found a bug in the package builder, which everyone must have. If you try to pack an audiomate collection, it will absolutely want a second and a third copy of each sound. Took me half a day to understand. BUt then you can remove them by editing the var with 7Zip to only keep the ones in the collection.
In the end it was more than 20h of work! Anyway, was more of a poc again. There would be so many things to do.

I do appreciate constructive criticism like you did, I just hope I don't enjoy too much doing scenes or I'll end up opening a patreon and quitting my daily job ahah.

Reactions: TellyV

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
I saw a request for this. But cannot find the person that asked.

A copy and paste from his patreon.
Includes / Changes:
  • Skin (builtin)
  • Props (builtin)
  • My reshade preset and guide
  • PostMagic for improved visual quality
  • Highest attention to details (whole body)
Requirements:

Not working anymore :c

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Office is there: https://f95zone.to/threads/environment-office.87628/

It depends on the randomness. As you might have seen, the thrust is going through 4 loops passing on random anims. Thought about that for making it a bit more natural, but still very erratic. Actually having anims with different speed is not the way to go. Or with a bigger blend time but then I'd have to change all anims length. I was lazy. Anyway, sound is also random so yeah can be repetitive. I would need to put more sounds (there's something like 10 wav for the girl because I was lazy again eh). So every play of that scene will be different.
The sounds comes from timeline but also from VagDeep and VagDeeper triggers. I have used most of the time "Play" and not "Play when clear" and neither "Enqueue" so it can also be erratic (when the anim is shorter than the sound). There's only play if clear between Audiomate collection "Soft" and "Rough" so they don't clash (because both triggers are too close).
Oh didn't see for the male audio.
In the end, it becomes a mess. The scene was twice more complicated but I removed a lot of stuff because of some weird timeline behaviour.
Also found a bug in the package builder, which everyone must have. If you try to pack an audiomate collection, it will absolutely want a second and a third copy of each sound. Took me half a day to understand. BUt then you can remove them by editing the var with 7Zip to only keep the ones in the collection.
In the end it was more than 20h of work! Anyway, was more of a poc again. There would be so many things to do.

I do appreciate constructive criticism like you did, I just hope I don't enjoy too much doing scenes or I'll end up opening a patreon and quitting my daily job ahah.

Sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant frequently not regularly, so as one one sound ends another starts immediately without time for there to have been a breath in between if you know what I mean. You could leave a half a second of silence on the end of each wav file, it would prevent it ever happening. Although differences in how the scene plays on different machines is a bit of a pain with VAM, so it might not be playing the same way on your machine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I get that bug trying to pack up AudioMate files, which ones did you delete from the VAR?

I'm spending a lot of time on scenes at the minute too, got a couple that I should probably just either release or scrap. But I keep revisiting them, deciding I'm not happy with something, then losing focus and going off and doing something else... Then even when I come back to them, I second guess myself. Is it up to quality, or is my particular style is too niche or extreme for anyone other than me to appreciate as I'm far more influenced by what I see in the animations and loops thread than what I normally see being made in VAM. But seeing other people starting to release original content on this thread, rather than just sharing hub stuff is encouraging.

Anyway, hope you keep sharing and don't become too addicted :D

Oh, also I'm putting together a male sex voicepack at the minute for Audiomate with some ripped sounds, not many, just enough to not sound repetative, if it works out i'll post if up.

Last edited:
Reactions: eponge

silver777

Aug 27, 2017
If you click the box icon next to the asset name it tells you the location of that instance of the asset. You'll probably find the hair inside several look vars instead of an independent var like it should be. Like, Roac.Longhair1 in Roac.Longhair1.var, then you'll find another one in KDollMasta.Mk2Doll.var, and again in KDollMasta.Mk8Doll.var, etc.

This is caused by the look author doing their job improperly and repackaging the hair file in their var instead of referencing the original (i.e. Roac.Longhar1.var) file. This is a massive problem in the VAM scene unfortunately. VAM itself makes creating clean VARs difficult which is half the problem. Good idea, follows software package model, but it has been implemented poorly and abused by pure laziness by authors.
I think part of the driving force of authors re-including stuff is that with many vars it can be difficult to source the originals, or they are paywalled and they only have permissions for sub-parts. Or for niche/fringe artists or artists they get cancelled by nannymobs maybe they get banned legitimately but aren't allowed to rejoin the community ever again deleting their content. When not everything and everyone are allowed on the hub, external vars and cancellations will quickly create unresolvable dependencies and then whole trees of content become inaccessible to a degree. Also for things like morphs, every morph would almost need to be varred independent, and there are thousands. Otherwise you end up including Wolverine333 and an additional 100+ dependencies just for a single morph. It can become equally unmanageable. Overall it's a better direction than VAC but failed to solve some key issues, And I think it's mostly due to a lack of consistent means to index/host/source the dependencies.

May 5, 2021
I think most of the problem with vars is people not using them right. If you want to use someone's clothes in your scene var, you make it a dependency instead of including it in your var. Instead I have like 5 copies of the same clothing or morph.
That does mean it's a problem with the system though, in that you have to trust people to use it correctly.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant frequently not regularly, so as one one sound ends another starts immediately without time for there to have been a breath in between if you know what I mean. You could leave a half a second of silence on the end of each wav file, it would prevent it ever happening. Although differences in how the scene plays on different machines is a bit of a pain with VAM, so it might not be playing the same way on your machine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I get that bug trying to pack up AudioMate files, which ones did you delete from the VAR?

I'm spending a lot of time on scenes at the minute too, got a couple that I should probably just either release or scrap. But I keep revisiting them, deciding I'm not happy with something, then losing focus and going off and doing something else... Then even when I come back to them, I second guess myself. Is it up to quality, or is my particular style is too niche or extreme for anyone other than me to appreciate as I'm far more influenced by what I see in the animations and loops thread than what I normally see being made in VAM. But seeing other people starting to release original content on this thread, rather than just sharing hub stuff is encouraging.

Anyway, hope you keep sharing and don't become too addicted :D

Oh, also I'm putting together a male sex voicepack at the minute for Audiomate with some ripped sounds, not many, just enough to not sound repetative, if it works out i'll post if up.
For audiomate, in Package builder it will complain about missing files even though you have your sounds in foobar.amc.clips/
You'll need to copy them also in the Saves/scene dir. And also have the same set of files prefixed with AudioMateClip (I used Métamorphose2 to batch that but there are other tools). So for an hello.wav file, you end up with
Custom/Sounds/AudioMate/myscene.amc.clips/hello.wav
Saves/scene/hello.wav
Saves/scene/AudioMateCliphello.wav
At that point, package builder will allow you to finalize the var. It's only a parsing issue at building time because in the var, nothing will reference the 2 last ones.
So you open up 7zip and just delete all your sounds in Saves/scene. You can also remove them from the meta.json contentList.

Also having a dozen scenes which are sortof ok but don't share them. Also some stories with dialog and dialog controls, like small adventures :)
Have to share them at some point.

Reactions: TellyV

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
I'm doing a cleanup on some vars and I keep coming across these morphs in /AUTO/01 06 19/ does anyone know what their original source is?

RG InOut
RG Side2Side
RG UpDown2

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
I think most of the problem with vars is people not using them right. If you want to use someone's clothes in your scene var, you make it a dependency instead of including it in your var. Instead I have like 5 copies of the same clothing or morph.
That does mean it's a problem with the system though, in that you have to trust people to use it correctly.
be nice if it atleast packaged all packages (plugins cloths hair) into there own vars then packaged it into a zip or rar people could extract then just overwrite or deny any dupes. seems like the game unpacks everything you use in your scene then repackages what you use in your var. be more practical if anything is in a var it just packages the whole var its from into a zip/rar or even var with vars inside of it:unsure:

PopaDookie

Apr 17, 2021
Anyone have Male looks of average, middle-aged, flabby, out of shape old dudes?

I can find lots of female looks of this type but no males???
Trying to fill a void in my collection...any help is appreciated! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes