Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
Hi, thanks for sharing this. Anyone got any idea why this appears as 3 vertically split screen in the HMD for me? Painful to look at. Strange though because the VAM menu still renders as normal.

Only dependency I am missing is the toadstool so don't think it it dependencies.
Probably due to post magic plugin. Go to edit mode, click on plugins, and disable the post magic plugin

Reactions: Spikerama

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
You've got some here:
And here:
And attached to a fucking machine here:

And it's all free ;)
Thanks, amazing! What I was looking for, though, were anal balls on a string, best if they were physiqued.

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
Ok so i figured is faster if i get to it myself... so i installed Daz just so i could get FaceGen to Export stuff ... shhhh..

Anyhow i exported my junky shit and here where i stand now without any tinkering at all just what FaceGen gave me!
Look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So without me tinkering with morphs yet i got to say FaceGen you monster! now is the hard part cux those textures are as shitty as shit gets so making or using someone else's textures is a must, the question is which will i do? make em or use someone else's?
I will look at this guys textures maybe i can use em..
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
your right , this one is based of photoshop'ed pictures . i do have other versions of her with different textures im working on and will post
when finished . these might help you on your mission LOL when done (y)

Bragnolo

Mar 28, 2019
I'm looking for the hub creator "VAMGS104672"'s looks. Does anyone who's willing to share have some? I'm particularly interested in "Lian Shi remake" but others look good too.

CustomPaywall

Jun 23, 2021
(PLEASE LINK TO THIS POST) WE WILL REPLACE BROKEN LINKS

VaM Torrent Pack 2 ReRelease,

Huge 288GB Package of VARs.. All in 1 single package, 1 single place..

Downloading this torrent comes with warnings, that the content is from outside sources.
Backing up AddonPackages is recommended should there be a nasty file.
Although we have looked through with a fine tooth comb, if you find anything distasteful please send a Private Message.

If you are not grown up enough to deal with the possibility of the pack containing distasteful content, don't download!
This package wouldn't be for you! Sook all you like.:KEK:. shit happens.!, This package is for all the cool :cool: mofos on this forum!

We would appreciate if you can seed back at least 1:1 to help keep this going strong..

Enjoy!

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
What do people use BodyHandling for? Every time I've tried to use it the models just jerk all over the place like creepy marionettes.
Exactly, I really want to like it, it looks so sophisticated, but I have no idea what the purpose of it is, what do you do with it :unsure:

Reactions: isskini

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
he packed it incorrectly. This is Julia Niece. do you have the updated version ?
This is the only version so far...
copy and paste from his patreon.

Before the Sunday comes to an end - quickly uploaded a beauty for you - who maybe not everyone knows - but belongs to the most interesting actresses of the new generation.

Last edited:

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
What do people use BodyHandling for? Every time I've tried to use it the models just jerk all over the place like creepy marionettes.
It's a suite of very powerful plugins, but the two big ones for me are ropes and motion. Ropes are brilliant if you like to tie your girls up, and motion adds a struggle effect to them.

Reactions: isskini
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes