Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

lxlegionxl

May 8, 2021
Ok Dude this is straight from FaceGen with skins also from FaceGen fixed a bit by someone his version of her is here:https://f95zone.to/threads That one is more the Warrior version you posted pics of...

My version is more of the Everyday girl you see in the Google pics, can also be used in Armor as you can see on this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(ps/ it includes pirated stuff from here so i don't have to say it right?)
(pss/ Is missing 3-Point Light setup referenced idk why is referenced! and got no time to even find it! to add to that VaM i use to make stuff on...so disregard the error log, i had different lights in there not as good but do the job)
can u link that background its dope

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Torrent packs are instantly obsolete the moment they are released. Just ignore them.
They're good for newcomers to VAM, or maybe people who blew up their HD and need to recover lost content.
My only issue with the paywall torrent(s) here is that they're bloated with stuff that can be downloaded for free from the hub. It would be better if it was true to name and only consisted of stuff that came from behind paywalls.

Mar 4, 2021
Torrent packs are a great jumping on point, and\or a great way to catch up after taking a break. I'd rather download a torrent then try to wade through a 722 page thread to figure out what to download, especially since I'm certain a bunch of links are now dead. Having said that, a torrent will never have the latest content. Realize that everything released after the torrent was created won't be there. Use this thread for the new stuff, and torrents for the non-new stuff.

vamaholic

Jul 12, 2021
I have a lot of ReignMocap vars packed inside password protected rar files. Anyone know the password for his paid stuff ?

chosen

Sep 6, 2018

do you have this?
VAM_GS.Hinoa.1
-

Do you have Enya or Wen Jing as well? Thanks.

VAM_GS.Enya.3
-

VAM_GS.Wen_Jing.1
-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes