Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys. As promised, I'm here to share Alcina Dimitrescu!

With the help of several friends, I was able to make it similar (not perfect...)

I've always been grateful for the data you guys share, and it feels good to be able to repay you a little like this.

This is my first time making and sharing, so some things may not appear. Please understand :)

-basic version

-moving version

View attachment 1312403
View attachment 1312404
Stuff like this deserves a hub release) Or at least the f95 assets section.

Is the models' scale standart?

Reactions: chief313

Shakesbeer08

May 4, 2021
Hi guys. As promised, I'm here to share Alcina Dimitrescu!

With the help of several friends, I was able to make it similar (not perfect...)

I've always been grateful for the data you guys share, and it feels good to be able to repay you a little like this.

This is my first time making and sharing, so some things may not appear. Please understand :)

-basic version

-moving version
I like this but its missing BigPacks.VAM_GS-Looks-Vol1.1 textures... I looked that file up and its almost 5gb. My vam folder is already 163GB .....

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Who you figure makes the better clothes collision/physics wise?. notice some are way better than others.
Well its a tricky question, putting away the taste in clothes, technically the best for me are:

YameteOuji
VL_13
AnythingFashionVR

Those are for ME the ones that produce the best quality in collission/physics wether you like the designs or not.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
View attachment 1313566

Here's my first attempt in sharing some sort of custom look, I'm like 99% sure this won't work in one go, let me know if this works. It's a large file cause I'm including other vars from other authors
Here i package the VAR the correct way, i modified a little your preset to correctly link the textures, also added a morph to your package, put the credits and dependencies, i mean full service lol, the var has no errors, so if you want to continue developing it use preset from the var or you will reverse the changes...

I did the package by hand since doing it from VAM always messes up lol

PS Your textures are super nice but enormous LOL

1627002547314.png

1627001448612.png

CFOesoRd

Aug 29, 2020
Is there a workaround for huge ram usage?
Freshly started VAM it's taking ~10GB but after loading several scenes is taking 25GB RAM and I can feel that everything slows down.
Is there a way to free the memory without restarting VAM?
I've recently been experimenting with and . Memplus is definitely simpler and easier to use, and it definitely reduces memory usage while running VAM and viewing the task manager. I am not sure if it actually helps as of yet, other than that, but I am not sure if it results in undesired results or anything like that, I just know for sure it reduces memory usage.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Well its a tricky question, putting away the taste in clothes, technically the best for me are:

YameteOuji
VL_13
AnythingFashionVR

Those are for ME the ones that produce the best quality in collission/physics wether you like the designs or not.
Yeah Can't find anything skirt or dress like that wont clip through the butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes