Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
What yall think of my lara so far? one on right done too, just gotta think of a name and wanna fin lara before package
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You builded your looks with a clean Vam Build ?

when you dont alrdy readed about from me, than use the search funktion here in this thread.
i just try to help.

lg !

lxlegionxl

May 8, 2021
question as i dont know where else to type this. I have 2 actually. im on the quest 2, and for some scenes when i load it up the scene is split in half . like im seeing double and i dont knoiw how to fix it . even on desktop it shows as double vision. how do i fix this ? second question is when i go to possess a head to look at a scen from that pov theres green orbs on the wrists ankles arms of all characters in the scene. How do i go to 1st person pov without those green orbs showing up? thank you

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Big ask here for some help with a long list of dependencies, if you're a fellow collector and can check your stash, and don't mind uploading some or all of thse. Need some AmineKunai, 50 Shades, KdollMasta, SuperRioAmateur, Bamair1984, Crazy3DModeler, czgtLDD, IP, Jackaroo, Mister Yeetus, MossCR, Nameerf, OrangePickle, P00ney, particle pinnacle, Putz, ReignMocap, RenVR, Stenzelo, Vecterror, VirtAmateur, virtamouse, and XRWizard.

That's all. ;)

UPDATE: Thanks to Peter-Pirate for helping me acquire many from the first version of this list. What is still present is still stuff I'm searching for.
Here. A few more.

RenVR.(VAR)_Jamie_(REN).1.var
RenVR.(VAR)_Lena_(REN).1.var
RenVR.Belle_(VAR)_.1.var
RenVR.Erica.1.jpg
RenVR.Erica.1.var
SupaRioAmateur.Lavish_Bathroom_Shower.1.jpg
SupaRioAmateur.Lavish_Bathroom_Shower.1.var
SupaRioAmateur.V_Airtight_Secret_Agent_Set.2.jpg
SupaRioAmateur.V_Airtight_Secret_Agent_Set.2.var
vamX.1.5.var
XRWizard.XRW001-Sister_of_sin_Final.1.jpg
XRWizard.XRW001-Sister_of_sin_Final.1.var
XRWizard.XRW001-Sister_of_sin_Final.2.jpg
XRWizard.XRW001-Sister_of_sin_Final.2.var
XRWizard.XRW-Sinthea-Final.1.jpg
XRWizard.XRW-Sinthea-Final.1.var

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
Here. A few more.

RenVR.(VAR)_Jamie_(REN).1.var
RenVR.(VAR)_Lena_(REN).1.var
RenVR.Belle_(VAR)_.1.var
RenVR.Erica.1.jpg
RenVR.Erica.1.var
SupaRioAmateur.Lavish_Bathroom_Shower.1.jpg
SupaRioAmateur.Lavish_Bathroom_Shower.1.var
SupaRioAmateur.V_Airtight_Secret_Agent_Set.2.jpg
SupaRioAmateur.V_Airtight_Secret_Agent_Set.2.var
vamX.1.5.var
XRWizard.XRW001-Sister_of_sin_Final.1.jpg
XRWizard.XRW001-Sister_of_sin_Final.1.var
XRWizard.XRW001-Sister_of_sin_Final.2.jpg
XRWizard.XRW001-Sister_of_sin_Final.2.var
XRWizard.XRW-Sinthea-Final.1.jpg
XRWizard.XRW-Sinthea-Final.1.var
Thanks m8. Much obliged! *Tips hat*

Reactions: Peter-Pirate

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Is VamX.1.7 only for 1.20.77.+? It loads on my main VaM 1.20.77.9 no problems. I loads on my clean VaM 1.20.1.5, but I get this error message.

!> Compile of vamX.1.7:/Custom/Scripts/vamX/vamX.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `onBeforeSceneSaveHandlers' and no extension method `onBeforeSceneSaveHandlers' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [3, 255]

My plugins are enabled and this still happens.

EDIT: I found the error. "Custom\Scripts\vamX\src\BL_GUI.cs at [3, 255]". Now I am going to figure out why.

Last edited:
Reactions: moonunit46

a1942y

Oct 30, 2019
Hi everyone, does anyone have this map? thanks
(my question is here, please click)

The English may not be very good, please forgive me

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
You builded your looks with a clean Vam Build ?

when you dont alrdy readed about from me, than use the search funktion here in this thread.
i just try to help.

lg !
lol nope my vams a mess, aside from joyboys hair and a few morphs i used for tweaking should all be stuff i ported over so easy to clean up on my end plus i got sidetracked doing this sheet
<---assets bows both have a loose or drawn, might animate one later to draw and shoot as well (was going to with compound but scaling issues with a port so i kept it static)
Screenshot (22).png might share clothes once i see if i can get pistols in holsters without being a CUA, and if someone tell me how to share clothes ( just the 3 generated files or the wholefolder with all textures?)

fucklovazzzzzzzz

Aug 9, 2021
Someone asked for this. It has been shared but corrupted file.
So here..

Many thanks for sharing, but unfortunately, it's still not working : i'm stucked in the opening screen, and clicking on any pose button is useless :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes