Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
question as i dont know where else to type this. I have 2 actually. im on the quest 2, and for some scenes when i load it up the scene is split in half . like im seeing double and i dont knoiw how to fix it . even on desktop it shows as double vision. how do i fix this ? second question is when i go to possess a head to look at a scen from that pov theres green orbs on the wrists ankles arms of all characters in the scene. How do i go to 1st person pov without those green orbs showing up? thank you
The green orbs are there until you place your controllers over them, at which point the controller is linked to that limb. So you can possess the hands as well as head of the model (or the other persons hand if you want). They remain until both contollers are linked to an orb.
The seeing double for me is usually PostMagic. If you can find the plugin within the scene and disable it that should fix it. If that's too hard, try removing the post magic Var from your addon packages.

partydown12345

Dec 1, 2017
This is my first request in a while, but does anyone have any of these:

Sorry, searched but didnt see anything, thanks!

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Exactly this one ! But the VAR you shared is not this one it s an older version of the new casting couch scene :(
I know of only 3 versions Vihper.The_Casting_Couch_1_0.1.var. Vihper.The_Casting_Couch_1_20.1.var and Vihper.The_Casting_Couch_1_30.1.var. I dont have Vihper.The_Casting_Couch_1_30.1.var. But will get it as soon as my friend gets back off 3 week holiday. Sorry.

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
I know of only 3 versions Vihper.The_Casting_Couch_1_0.1.var. Vihper.The_Casting_Couch_1_20.1.var and Vihper.The_Casting_Couch_1_30.1.var. I dont have Vihper.The_Casting_Couch_1_30.1.var. But will get it as soon as my friend gets back off 3 week holiday. Sorry.
No problem i never found it anyway so if you can put your hand on it one day it ll be great :) thanks

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
Exactly this one ! But the VAR you shared is not this one it s an older version of the new casting couch scene :(
"Casting" is another scene made by Universens. "Casting Couch" is from vihper. They should both be on here somewhere.

Titanity

Aug 1, 2019
This look got converted by Fenrir andit's somewhere here on this thread. Use search. The pack contains Wildeer variation and regular Croft look. The only thing that kills the look a lil is that that the tattoo on the thigh gets distorted in different poses.
here
Thx for the help. I downloaded the file but I can't find the models in the pack. Not even after I unpack the var file...

Jun 27, 2020
does anyone has this one?

I could only find version 2 and the bloomer pack in the thread, but neither of those has the normal non-lewd bloomers

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes