Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

s1fvome

Mar 18, 2021
Is VamX.1.7 only for 1.20.77.+? It loads on my main VaM 1.20.77.9 no problems. I loads on my clean VaM 1.20.1.5, but I get this error message.

!> Compile of vamX.1.7:/Custom/Scripts/vamX/vamX.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `onBeforeSceneSaveHandlers' and no extension method `onBeforeSceneSaveHandlers' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [3, 255]
I am getting this same error with later versions of VamX as well.
If you figure something out, let us know.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
am i the only one who's stopped bothering with VAM because of how unstable it is, especially after having so many vars? my collection is at 180gb right now
Yes you are the only one, for me is super stable except from the memory leak but i have two monitors in one i put the task manager performance and when i see i reach max memory i just restart it, besides that it works great.

Also 180 is nothing lol

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
What's the best way to search for lookalikes, with the weird names and everything?
Check the hub for content based on the creator. For instance, Vecterror and Bamair are my go to lookalike artists. Either that or flip first letter of each name and get lucky.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Yes you are the only one, for me is super stable except from the memory leak but i have two monitors in one i put the task manager performance and when i see i reach max memory i just restart it, besides that it works great.

Also 180 is nothing lol
Lol, i just got 250G ssd just for vam...... now im thinking i shoulda got a bigger one.... lol

Soupface27

Jan 4, 2018
Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019

xiaowu by qingfeng141
Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.09 - 18.04.17.52.png

Any one have this....or any of qingfeng looks? pls

Also does anyone have : Directorneovam

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMazay
Status