Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bolango

Nov 3, 2019
Is there anyway to maintain the positions when loading a different look into a scene? For example, I replace a lapdancer with another look, works fine except hands and head would be misaligned. Thanks in advance!

Apr 15, 2020
Misa:

NHNL:

Photo2vam:
why does EVERY time i click a gofile link, it says "folder empty"?
am i doing something wrong or do they expire that quickly?

anonfiles are great for me and rarely disappear..

May 26, 2021
If anyone is making custom models, I would like to see some models of Morticia Addams and Wednesday Addams (18+ of course).

A talented model-maker could base them off of the actresses from the movies i.e. Anjelica Houston and Christina Ricci (adult 18+ version).

smittypunk

Jun 30, 2020
Is there anyway to maintain the positions when loading a different look into a scene? For example, I replace a lapdancer with another look, works fine except hands and head would be misaligned. Thanks in advance!
Not certain what you're asking, because your added comments about only hands and head imply you already know to use 'keep preset parameters locks between scene load' option from the 'control and physics 1' of the character atom menu and then choose 'posepresets' in the 'preset lock overview' above it.

If that is true and you know all that, then it seems you're dealing with a look that is simply a different size than the scene default. AFAIK, the only thing to do is to resize the look to identical proportions of the one it's replacing, whether manually or through the aid of a resize scene (there's a couple out there--Vihper maybe?), load the original look in it on one side, load the replace look and fit to match, save look and use that one. If there's a better way, I guess I haven't seen it discussed in my time here.

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone got this?

Thanks in advance ;)

sabmkzero

Nov 12, 2020
see what i can do :LOL: BUT youtube people are really bad do to as all the pics are really low quality so facegen doesnt work well ,will try foto2vam
but i got no confidence with this one lol.
Hi, please tell me where to download and how to install and how to work with it foto2vam

duration

Aug 24, 2019
anybody got this ?

or this:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes