Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
You were right... I´m almost there... I loaded it but had errors from the start and this is what i had in the end...

View attachment 1344206
I suggest you keep ALL var files in AddonPackages core folder (not in subfolders). I had categories before and a lot of dependancies were missing in scenes. Now i run a new setup and doesn't have this problems anymore.

Also check if Merge load option is not turned on when loading look because VAM mixes morphs of initial model and a model you try to load in. It may lead to bugs, distortions and weird look combinations.

Reactions: Titanity

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
lol nope my vams a mess, aside from joyboys hair and a few morphs i used for tweaking should all be stuff i ported over so easy to clean up on my end plus i got sidetracked doing this sheet
<---assets bows both have a loose or drawn, might animate one later to draw and shoot as well (was going to with compound but scaling issues with a port so i kept it static)
View attachment 1343510 might share clothes once i see if i can get pistols in holsters without being a CUA, and if someone tell me how to share clothes ( just the 3 generated files or the wholefolder with all textures?)
WOOOOW A FKING COMPOUND BOW! I love those!! Thanks!

duration

Aug 24, 2019
just curious if somebody can advice me ...

for the last few month I was searching for some plugin, helping my Characters to moan, so I found EasyMoan plugin, which works perfect for me! All the others similar plugines are loading with errors and, as a result, do not work. The question now, is if there any plugin that would allow to move lips/open mouth ... during moans ?

any ideas dudes?

Apr 22, 2018

for the last few month I was searching for some plugin, helping my Characters to moan, so I found EasyMoan plugin, which works perfect for me! All the others similar plugines are loading with errors and, as a result, do not work. The question now, is if there any plugin that would allow to move lips/open mouth ... during moans ?

any ideas dudes?
I do not know, i gave up on using EasyMoan plugin because the sounds ended up annoying me alot and it is very limited in customization/options. i just use animation patterns and triggers etc.
Maybe someone knows how to use sound better, i would also like to know more. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: duration

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020

any ideas dudes?
Easymoan should be consigned to room101 get Vammoan -

Multiple actors and drives the jaw/mouth in sync.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020

any ideas dudes?
I use VamMoan mostly which has options built in for it,

but anything that plays a sound out of the head audio source can use the built in function here :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020

any ideas dudes?
Try VamMoan.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Hello. Noone helped me discord channels so mg you guys can help me. In VAM I can see "myself" in smartphones, cameras and other assets that have kinda video feedback or mirror effect. Basically I see this thing in reflections.
View attachment 1330769
The pic above is a reference to show you how the "head" looks. I can provide my own screenshots of this thing if needed.

By "myself" i mean that green goggly thing. When i try to create selfie scene with smartphone I see this thing on the phone screen if i my pov gets in line of camera sight.

NOTICE: this happens in desktop mode, not VR.

Pls someone help. Like preatty please.
This is unfixable. The problem is in the asset itself.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
I do not know, i gave up on using EasyMoan plugin because the sounds ended up annoying me alot and it is very limited in customization/options. i just use animation patterns and triggers etc.
Maybe someone knows how to use sound better, i would also like to know more. ;)
I like Macgruber's life plugin - just up the intensity slider and switch breathing preset.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Is this an actual var file or a directory named BoyaVam.JenLo.1.var ?

When I unpack the rar it's the latter.
There is no info on how to install it. I think you copy the whole directory in Vam\AddonPackages. Or just repack the directory as a var file..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes