Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiuzo

Aug 6, 2020
Community Pose Pack v5 -->
Added: poses from Nial and ZRSX
If there are some other poses you think are worth to add, feel free to tell me.
Very Thanks for your work dude^^ i love your pack and I always update them!

If you want (or other of course) i've create for my personal use 2 packs of poses, the first is many taken from noheadnoleg, the second is my Custom Combat Sword Pose deriving from the posepack80 (unknown author) are 30 poses for now.
here links:

EDIT: Place folder in zip file here: \VaM\Custom\Atom\Person\Pose

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are not perfect.. But it is a start.. I'm working to improve and share them!
I'm also working on fantasy scenes (for free of course..) but the work is still long :) I think I'll just release the poses for now.

P.S. Girl are a my custom Riddler.Noel and armor is TheOriginalBatatis.Junaida_Armor

Enjoy!

Last edited:

duration

Aug 24, 2019
I use VamMoan mostly which has options built in for it,

but anything that plays a sound out of the head audio source can use the built in function here :

Hey dude, but I don't have "Jaw Physics & Triggers" category in Options, as you do. What can you recommend?

Jun 16, 2021
any transparent clothing items out there? am in search of all of the things. Not much luck so far just three maybe four things, one or two of which are barely see through.

I also can't find many socks. I have very few decent/good ones. Hub won't let me search for whatever reason, tried here and in assets. I think I found 1 lol.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Hey dude, but I don't have "Jaw Physics & Triggers" category in Options, as you do. What can you recommend?
Are you sure you are selected on the root of the Atom/Person you are trying to modify the mouth on? If you're still stuck give me a DM with screenshot of what you are seeing (use snipping tool, it comes with windows).

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019

Untitled.png
All credit to the talented ren vr
Give'm alike if you like

Should all be there but if not shout out or pm me.
Ill post the rest of the collection when I have time.
1 of 3
6.5 gigs

Last edited:

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Very Thanks for your work dude^^ i love your pack and I always update them!

If you want (or other of course) i've create for my personal use 2 packs of poses, the first is many taken from noheadnoleg, the second is my Custom Combat Sword Pose deriving from the posepack80 (unknown author) are 30 poses for now.
here links:

They are not perfect.. But it is a start.. I'm working to improve and share them!
I'm also working on fantasy scenes (for free of course..) but the work is still long :) I think I'll just release the poses for now.

P.S. Girl are a my custom Riddler.Noel and armor is TheOriginalBatatis.Junaida_Armor

Enjoy!
What folder am I putting these files into? the NHNL ones I mean

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Hi !

You can share this Scenes to plz ?

I think these are the right ones.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone have these?

I could not find these in search. If they have been posted i will delete this post.
Here.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Looking for any or all of these please? Been looking for a while. The torrents only have Bamair's looks, but none of the scenes. Someone halp? :(

CowOwCW

Mar 25, 2020
Hey guys,
I wasn't able to find this topic doing a thread search, but are there any documentation on how to convert Blender models to Var? How complex is the process?

There are a ton of great models on smutba.se

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes