Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
Hi, please tell me where to download and how to install and how to work with it foto2vam
i literly cant remember tbh , might have gotten foto2vam from here
but cant be sure .
i do remember it came with intsall tutorial etc but you need python and tbh foto2vam is not as good as facegen and
more work to install and get working and in in my honest opinion i wouldnt bother with it.

Reactions: sabmkzero
Apr 22, 2020
i literly cant remember tbh , might have gotten foto2vam from here
but cant be sure .
i do remember it came with intsall tutorial etc but you need python and tbh foto2vam is not as good as facegen and
more work to install and get working and in in my honest opinion i wouldnt bother with it.
I'm super interested in learning to make faces too! I tried foto2vam and its pretty good start but not good enough. Been searching everywhere and i did try facegen with facebuilder in blender and i did create a very good looking face from photos! But then i have no clue what to do next, when i ask around people say its complicated as answer only. :/ I'd love to know how to export the face i created into vam! :( Would love a tutorial or description on what to do next after creating this face with facebuilder in blender. :)

Unrelated requests:
Vamtimbo - all stuff since May? (amazing mocaps wow)
vs1 all mods - looks, hairs and textures?

czgts all newer clothing sets since may? (kemono only has until may) ^^
all vamdolls looks?

Crazy3dmodelers looks since april, kemono doesnt have newer.

Thx in advance! <3

Last edited:

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
I'm super interested in learning to make faces too! I tried foto2vam and its pretty good start but not good enough. Been searching everywhere and i did try facegen with facebuilder in blender and i did create a very good looking face from photos! But then i have no clue what to do next, when i ask around people say its complicated as answer only. :/ I'd love to know how to export the face i created into vam! :( Would love a tutorial or description on what to do next after creating this face with facebuilder in blender. :)

Unrelated requests:
Vamtimbo - all stuff since May? (amazing mocaps wow)
vs1 all mods - looks, hairs and textures?

czgts all newer clothing sets since may? (kemono only has until may) ^^
all vamdolls looks?

Crazy3dmodelers looks since april, kemono doesnt have newer.

Thx in advance! <3
hey , soory but cant help with facebuilder or blender as i dont use either of them , all of my creations
are made using facegen and then finished off in VAM itself with the sliders etc.
i did post a quick and dirty workflow / tutorial of the steps i use that might help.

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-6268700

Apr 22, 2020

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Latest Nial scene for download here:

Anyone have the stuff below from splineVR?

/ /
Here..

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
I don't think these have been posted..

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone have some of the latest from qingfeng141 to share please. or could msg me to share. Please.
qingfeng141

• Love
Reactions: pigtamer69

nft_enjoyer

Aug 2, 2020
is there any more images of this person ?
will give a sot with these images in foto2vam but i dont think the results will be good and defo cant use facegen with these but will give it a shot.
is there any more images of this person ?
will give a sot with these images in foto2vam but i dont think the results will be good and defo cant use facegen with these but will give it a shot.
There are only 2 sry

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes