Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Hi guys,

Does anyone have this?

and

Thanks

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Hello everyone, I would like to know if you have any information about the torrent file?

I saw that there was a second torrent file on the homepage but it has been scratched for some time.

I would like to know if someone has managed to download it, if he can send it to me in PM please?

Or if you have any information on when it will be available or how I can get it?

Thanks in advance ;)
All of them in a single zip, except for the F95-MID-2021. Not sure if that should be shared here.

Fiuzo

Aug 6, 2020
Hello, anyone know why i cant see this qingfeng outfit in game?
Also other outfit from same author dont figure in game, but other yes.. Is because its in Chinese/Japanese language? Is better extract it and rename? Or there are an addon for VAM for reconize Chi/Jap language? My OS reconize it i think..

Thanks for help^^

EDIT: ok small update, i've extract files and rename it hust put FF (just a random letter for Flower Fairy..) in front and now i can see it! Just dont rename Textures folder or in game you get error "Texture not valid" because the game search texture in wrong folder if you rename it! But outfit works perfect.
For each outfit of the author just extract the files and add a number or letter in front and it will work!
I leave the message maybe it will be useful to others..
Enjoy!

Last edited:

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
A futa penis to strap-on conversion plugin/morph would be amazing (y)
I did show how to do it back here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-6358168

You want these:

Add the cock panties with the physics off and give it a bit gloss and spec to make it plastic rather than cloth. Then use the Big Balls morph with the range increased by 1 step to shrink the balls away to nothing, use the skin gap morph to smooth off the glans and possibly lower the penis base a bit.

Reactions: Oxiton and eponge

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
I know there has been discussion here about "protecting our pixels" blah blah, I won't weigh in on it at this point.
Just worry if you live in Australia,

Once they are done with robots I bet VR and AI is next on the list.

• Haha
Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
I know there has been discussion here about "protecting our pixels" blah blah, I won't weigh in on it at this point.
Just worry if you live in Australia,

Once they are done with robots I bet VR and AI is next on the list.
" Critics argue sex robots objectify women and increase the risk of sexual violence by desensitizing people to the way they treat living beings. Some robots can even be programmed to reject a user's sexual advances which mimic a refusal of consent, which is a key element of proving sexual offenses in Australia. "
I know first hand that in the past Aus never had sex (i looked!) but that didnt stop it's men (and women) objectifying each other ...and violence against women in Aus has always existed (sadly) without sex bots in the mix, as in all places. So as usual... what a load of political crap lol

I always wonder who the real people behind these bans are, as they always turn out to be hypocrites later exposed as the real problem ...after they've done all the damage. Every time the person trying to ban something is the real threat and danger to Peace, freedom and the Ameri'Vam way!

The hypocrisy is that these so called "law makers" project their innate sexism and bigotry on to others and fail to ask why can't a sexbot be male? When most of the sales for dildos, vibrators and those insane piston driven dicks on sticks are by women so they can be "liberated" from men haha

I would think 'feminists' would welcome a man servant?! but seemingly not without begrudging men the female equivalent!? No equality for sex bots it seems...and before they even really exist!
Also where are these sex bots they mention!?
Does Elon Musk and Bill Gates have them all? As I want one...no two!

(now that i know its been overrun im booking my ticket to Aus ;).

fembots-tits.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes