Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
It got taken down due to containing paid content. Here's a reupload:
Thanks, I didn't have that one.

Anyone got the cyber/robot look from mopedlampe? Not on the hub anymore.
I have this one. The var and depend.txt are in the zip.

Feb 9, 2018
Hello guys,

Currently, I created all clothes preset and model appearance presets that i wanted. Now my VAM has so many unused files.
And i want to newly install VAM after that move mods that i wanted only, so that i can reduce the VAM folder size.

Is there any ways to package all mods by using my saved presets above ?

As if i look into mods folder, there are so many things and i actually don't want to look into each var file to investigate what is it about. Hope someone could give me a hint.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone have any of these?

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Why does this 난다토 guy keep forcing people to have to channel their inner f*ckin Sherlock Holmes, just to find the password to extract a zip file? Really, what is the purpose? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Great-Expectations
Apr 22, 2018
You mean this one?

View attachment 1351502
Not exactly them but they are also nice.
i have seen a user there post about it but i can not find the model anywhere.
i am thinking about this one -
No name.jpg
I looked alot and found another user there who has asked about it and got the reply that the post owner did not want to share because it was someone elses work or because he got some pushback last time he shared something if i understand correctly. (idk korean so i used google translate) Maybe i am wrong.
So it must be from somewhere, but where?
I can not find it...
Any help or info on where this can be found would be greatly appreciated (y)

More pictures here but no info or link about the model -

Last edited:

fiyad75972

Nov 29, 2020
Fellas, is mixed/ augmented reality possible with VAM and say the Reverb G2 headset?

I found a post on reddit of a guy claiming so three years ago, but he did not provide any detailed steps of achieving it. He just said
"Already exists. By projecting the front camera feed, and setting a black skybox, I can see what is in front of me IRL, at the same time I can see the VAM characters and environment.

Yes, the current vive camera isn't that great, but it worked enough for me to rebuild my entire workspace in VAM, and match the virtual space down to the inch with the real space objects.

I can walk across the room, sit down on the VAM couch (on my real couch), and watch the VAM TV (overlaid on my real TV), and am able to interact with the VAM characters of my choosing. ;)"

Scenes like the one Alpaca makes would be awesome in AR.

Mar 4, 2021
Fellas, is mixed/ augmented reality possible with VAM and say the Reverb G2 headset?
With the Quest 2, you were able to use a bug to get the cameras to work, then run vam over the cameras. Everything was black and white, but it surprisingly worked pretty well. I don't know if Facebook ever fixed the bug though and haven't tried it for months.

Reactions: fiyad75972

sabmkzero

Nov 12, 2020
foto2vam I tried to install it did not work
and as he said chunk300zxtt the result is not impressive

facebuilder also tried the result liked . but there are two problems, he is paid and very confused actions for sewing the head to the body.

if they adapted with Genesis it would be easier.... maybe someone could solve this problem .

Only remains FaceGen with his crooked mortfing ....

if you have a solution facebuilder its paid state please write .

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes