Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Unfortunately that "glitch" was patched a couple months back. It worked great on v26 and was harder to achieve on v27 but still attainable. As of v28 up to what is current now (v31.1) it no longer works.

However, FB has finally opened up the AR API to developers and end-users can turn that API "on" using ADB, but, it is very limited in it's current iteration and completely useless for what we, in this community, may wish to do.

Perhaps in a future firmware they'll finally allow the API to be used globally which will bring back the old "glitch" of v26 which, if any of you got to try, was absolutely mind blowing.

The API allows finer grained controls of contrast and brightness allowing a user to fine-tune the environment to their liking to balance out different room lighting.

And here I sit patiently awaiting such an update. Oh how I wish I blocked the update to my Quest!
Can you share some more details pls ? Is this like AR with VAM ? but via the iffy pass through but a proof of concept ?(which is exciting). Was Anyone able to record this ?

Last edited:

v-i-n-c-e

May 26, 2018
i was hoping someone would have this as far as i can see this is the best "Zombie" style clothing in the game so far

Reactions: Anon2469

insanen33b

Jul 1, 2019
Anyone interested in porting genesis 8 kai'sa to vam?
I would if i knew how to import more than just the morph. Maybe someone smarter than me could import the whole model with textures/hair/clothing? Its a real shame no one has made a Kai'sa model for Vam yet

Reactions: Anon2469

-Carcosa

May 14, 2021
So I've jumped into making morphs in Blender using the VaM->DAZ->OBJ->Blender->DAZ-Morphs->VaM workflow from Junos guide on the hub and it's been working out pretty well; if a little tediouse repeating the import/export settings in DAZ over and over. So I went looking for shortcuts one night in June I apparently downloaded "VAM to Daz 1.0.zip" with a main "Converting_VAM_to_Daz.exe" and 4 bat files to to do Female/Male and the Gen morphs. I searched here and on the hub for a bit tonight with no hits; but terms are always tricky and maybe I got it off one of the active discord servers (VaM, NoOC, etc) or even github.

Thing is -- I'm fairly OCD about my file system and I'm drawing a blank on this one. There is no README in the archive, I didn't make any notes and even don't remember where I got it from... Honestly, creation time was 1:21am so I was probably drinking.

If anyone knows the origin of this it would be helpful before I setup a VM to avoid running rando exes on my machine. TIA

Reactions: Boriz67

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Can anyone help with these files please..
I just spent about an hour putting this all together. I copied all of my DillDoe vars/zips and pasted them into a new folder, extracted them all and pulled what I needed.
I could not find DillDoe_Swimsuit_Tan_20.png or the Nostril Crease and Neck Slim morphs anywhere, and I have close to a half million morphs. Anyway, here is my sorta fixed version. The Taima_Asagi scene loads, but has these errors.

!> Could not find morph by name Neck Slim referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by name Nostril Crease referenced in save file
!> Plugin file Custom/Scripts/AlwaysEdit.cs does not exist
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Swimsuit/DillDoe_Swimsuit_Tan_20.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/Swimsuit/DillDoe_Swimsuit_Tan_20.png is not valid

I have included the other zips for anyone that wants to use them. The DillDoe_Taima_Asagi zip already has the Hestia and K-Doll files inside.

-Carcosa

May 14, 2021
Community Pose Pack v5 -->
Added: poses from Nial and ZRSX
If there are some other poses you think are worth to add, feel free to tell me.
These packs are fucking great eponge , thank you. I have a personal uiap of JayJayWon.UIAssist that points to most of these sub-folders to sequentially cycle though their poses for ease of use I could share if anyone is interested...
However the "POSE 400" set is not implemented yet as it has multiple nested folders for organization. That's perfect for manual selection but I'm not sure yet if I can get UIAssist to recursively parse folder depth or if that would even be useful; so I need to think about that a bit more.

Reactions: eponge
Nov 25, 2018
Just a thought, I guess you guys probably know... but those who are new to virt-a-mate, don't be afraid to mold your model into the way you want. If you are on desktop only, two plugins will be a blessing for you. Those two are passenger and improved POV. Make a plugin preset of these two. Freeze the scene, select head of your male, go to root and if plugins are empty then select preset if not add individually two plugins. edit passenger and add select a hotkey. Unfreeze and hit the hot key then enjoy. :)

Reactions: CowOwCW

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
I just spent about an hour putting this all together. I copied all of my DillDoe vars/zips and pasted them into a new folder, extracted them all and pulled what I needed.
I could not find DillDoe_Swimsuit_Tan_20.png or the Nostril Crease and Neck Slim morphs anywhere, and I have close to a half million morphs. Anyway, here is my sorta fixed version. The Taima_Asagi scene loads, but has these errors.

!> Could not find morph by name Neck Slim referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by name Nostril Crease referenced in save file
!> Plugin file Custom/Scripts/AlwaysEdit.cs does not exist

I have included the other zips for anyone that wants to use them. The DillDoe_Taima_Asagi zip already has the Hestia and K-Doll files inside.

Thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes