Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Still Looking for these, Thanks in advance

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have these two.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Pesadilla
Me too, the delete key. Been running a clean vam on one of my shittier HDDs and its more than 2x faster than the mess on my SSD. Also was wondering if going to the package manager in game and disabling the vars would work but there is no select all and that would be tedious with the amount of packages, if it did work tho sure someone who knows how to build plug ins could make a better manager where you can select and enable multiple/all or show whats active in a scene to only keep them active, might actually help with the package builder too instead of having to using a clean vam. Just a thought....

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Pesadilla
Me too, the delete key. Been running a clean vam on one of my shittier HDDs and its more than 2x faster than the mess on my SSD. Also was wondering if going to the package manager in game and disabling the vars would work but there is no select all and that would be tedious with the amount of packages, if it did work tho sure someone who knows how to build plug ins could make a better manager where you can select and enable multiple/all or show whats active in a scene to only keep them active, might actually help with the package builder too instead of having to using a clean vam. Just a thought....
Well if you disable the VAR completely you cant access the look/scene you want to access, so what my scripts does is basically enter to each and every single VAR you have and clean it for you, so in the end you can access all the VARS but without the trash.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Part 3 of 3 (see prior pages or just check my postings).
2 gig
All credit to renvr
If you like his looks ... like his looks.

3.png

UPDATED

If anyone wants the ENTIRE set pls shout or pm but its large.

Last edited:

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Part 3 of 3 (see prior pages or just check my postings).
2 gig
All credit to renvr
If you like his looks if you like his looks.

The final 2 missing bonus files will be uploaded when I have them :)
View attachment 1354868

If anyone wants the ENTIRE set pls shout or pm but its large.
Sweet!

its in VAR format or VAC?

bolango

Nov 3, 2019
Is it safe to delete the previous version of certain files like:

Sample posepack.1 var
Sample posepack.2 var
Sample posepack.3 var

---

Hairstyles.1 var
Hairstyles.2 var
etc.

Not sure if the most recent makes the older files obsolete.

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Is it safe to delete the previous version of certain files like:

Sample posepack.1 var
Sample posepack.2 var
Sample posepack.3 var

---

Hairstyles.1 var
Hairstyles.2 var
etc.

Not sure if the most recent makes the older files obsolete.
Yes with one exception "scripts".

To safely test it just move them outside of the Addons folder, and test if everything works just delete them but like i said the scripts are the exception luckily they are very small in size.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Well if you disable the VAR completely you cant access the look/scene you want to access, so what my scripts does is basically enter to each and every single VAR you have and clean it for you, so in the end you can access all the VARS but without the trash.
Can just turn on the scenes and what it needs from the list on the side( or something like a scene browser/packagemanager?) i got 2500+ scenes ( alot named from 1 - 9) in my main vam kinda feeling like a lost cause now that i know what im doing with the game a bit more and have been using a cleaner install just getting what a need as i go.

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Can just turn on the scenes and what it needs from the list on the side( or something like a scene browser/packagemanager?) i got 2500+ scenes ( alot named from 1 - 9) in my main vam kinda feeling like a lost cause now that i know what im doing with the game a bit more and have been using a cleaner install just getting what a need as i go.
Yeah i feel you, i got right now 6908 scenes but i have most of them hidden, so right now my backlog is 344 scenes, you just press in the gear icon and then in "Hide", i enter the scene and extract the look/preset/clothing preset and then hide it, and if i really like the scene (that i will use it in the future) i mark also "Favorite", its a lot of work but i have TOC so i somehow enjoy it...

1629079632528.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes