Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020

Anyone have the full version of this ? thought it look good :-D
View attachment 1354793
Here..

Full Version.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Yeah i feel you, i got right now 6908 scenes but i have most of them hidden, so right now my backlog is 344 scenes, you just press in the gear icon and then in "Hide", i enter the scene and extract the look/preset/clothing preset and then hide it, and if i really like the scene (that i will use it in the future) i mark also "Favorite", its a lot of work but i have TOC so i somehow enjoy it...

View attachment 1354918
Yeah thats too much, lol. I honestly have more fun messing around experimenting than actually viewing scenes. started trying to build a vr scene where you can walk around and move from person to person and in close proximity have triggers to activate to engage sex ( right now concept has ui buttons but voice control is a idea), then have trigger to change time where they go to other areas of scene for more/different interactions ( all within a singe scene). + no arms in VR since id rather just use the hands. kinda got it working, figured out just no arms with sex dolls plug in but that synthia(click to walk) is pretty troublesome.

Reactions: iconiQ

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah thats too much, lol. I honestly have more fun messing around experimenting than actually viewing scenes. started trying to build a vr scene where you can walk around and move from person to person and in close proximity have triggers to activate to engage sex ( right now concept has ui buttons but voice control is a idea), then have trigger to change time where they go to other areas of scene for more/different interactions ( all within a singe scene). + no arms in VR since id rather just use the hands. kinda got it working, figured out just no arms with sex dolls plug in but that synthia(click to walk) is pretty troublesome.
You should share that work!

Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
I use VS1 hair, have no complain abt this @@
haha not a complaint...what my vam does is its own disasterpiece lol way too many scenes! Ill reinstall and im sure it will work. If im going to steal your work i might as well do it justice!!! :-D
Ps you did that charlotte elf right and the cat tail ? good work dude thanks for sharing.
EDIT: fixed it lol

Last edited:

mpc12345

Jun 11, 2021
haha not a complaint...what my vam does is its own disasterpiece lol way too many scenes! Ill reinstall and im sure it will work. If im going to steal your work i might as well do it justice!!! :-D
Ps you did that charlotte elf right and the cat tail ? good look! thanks for sharing.
EDIT: fixed it lol
No, i didnt make it, bro

• Haha
Reactions: pigtamer69

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
You should share that work!
Well i mean its functional for most part but get problems at scene start with synthia player at the center i cant move inside of collision triggers and once you turn it back on you instanty go to your last clicked point + it screw up my animations at times. deff not sharable atm havent really done any Qol stuff like clothes or sound just concept but i shared some clips to a buddy and am also prob going to have to redo all male animations since i fucked up on the arm collisions a bit and might go for #1
in scene i was using#2 what is that plug in + a morph what kinda messed up bones i think so guy kinda gets influenced by them.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Does someone has this? If so i can port it FREE to vam.

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020
Not exactly them but they are also nice.
i have seen a user there post about it but i can not find the model anywhere.
i am thinking about this one -
View attachment 1351525
I looked alot and found another user there who has asked about it and got the reply that the post owner did not want to share because it was someone elses work or because he got some pushback last time he shared something if i understand correctly. (idk korean so i used google translate) Maybe i am wrong.
So it must be from somewhere, but where?
I can not find it...
Any help or info on where this can be found would be greatly appreciated (y)

More pictures here but no info or link about the model -
hey im the one who first come here to ask for this look....could u share the final look when u done with it....im looking for it all the times...cause i cant find anway to put the more bigger and its skin preset into work..sadly

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
That look is amazing and works well with the latest ShittyMocap free scene ...once you've fixed all of kittys usual issues and made it vr viable.
Quite performance heavy.

For best results:
  • Add in Eisha look. Add in clothing. I recommend the included clothing. It all works well despite some clipping.
  • the sound track needs to be extended but if you edit it to have no gaps its fine.
  • Remove the intrusive patreon links.
  • Other things to adjust is the looks positioning (due to size differential).
  • Remove all male hare.
  • Add a mirror behind.
  • And lock out all the possess nodes on the female.
  • Add in plugins you like but be mindful of conflicts.
  • Save it :-D
Base scene:

View attachment 1354630

View attachment 1354690 View attachment 1354691 View attachment 1354692 View attachment 1354695
Could you please share the six strap stockings by MrGiggly and the Harley Stocking by anonymous please? Only things I don't have in my collection.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Guys, i'd like to get your opinion on smth. Out of active creators who do you think makes the most accurate looks of irl people look-a-likes or ports a game character (human) as close as possible to source model?

I was thinking Jinblade, VCG, Rukk. What's your thoughts?
Thanks.

Apr 22, 2018
Guys, i'd like to get your opinion on smth. Out of active creators who do you think makes the most accurate looks of irl people look-a-likes or ports a game character (human) as close as possible to source model?

I was thinking Jinblade, VCG, Rukk. What's your thoughts?
Thanks.
I think it is more important what you like. There is alot of different styles :)

Reactions: Haliwod
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes