Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2020
Guys, i'd like to get your opinion on smth. Out of active creators who do you think makes the most accurate looks of irl people look-a-likes or ports a game character (human) as close as possible to source model?

I was thinking Jinblade, VCG, Rukk. What's your thoughts?
Thanks.
Just a note... Jinblade is not actual creator. He packed other people works with his own name on it.
To answer the question... Neci-VGC makes them the most accurate, with crazy level of detail which isn't really necessary in Vam in my opinion. Another worth to mention are Jackaroo and Ineed.
Some other worth to check for sure: JoyBoy, testitou, BlenderRodrigez and Velma sometimes [V Legendary on discords now]

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Can someone please DM me on how to get MaF's Hana Futa working? I followed the guide on his site but the textures are breaking really badly when i do mass import from directory. I also have zero experience with converting a female morph/appearance to 'futa' and no combination of Checking Male on Female/Female on Male morphs + importing presets has worked so far..

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Someone got the KAI Twerking Part 1 & 2 ? :

tarrays

Jan 31, 2021
A few updates.
i don't think they have been posted..

Peter, can you help me why EmClark is not in the VAM's load list?
I go in the standard way to load and try to find it in the scenes - the result is negative, there is no scene in the folders either. I checked it several times. There are no problems with the rest. Thanks.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone have any of these?

Ahsluta

Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone know some plugins like which gives people an orgasm gauge and reactions to touching which kinda makes it like an Illusion style game but with more freedom? I switched almost completely from Honey Select 2 and while this Expression plugin is really great, I just wonder whether an alternative with more customization (adjustable touch sensitivity, ability to change effects for fluids, save and switch positions of two or more people at once).

Vertex66

Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know some plugins like which gives people an orgasm gauge and reactions to touching which kinda makes it like an Illusion style game but with more freedom? I switched almost completely from Honey Select 2 and while this Expression plugin is really great, I just wonder whether an alternative with more customization (adjustable touch sensitivity, ability to change effects for fluids, save and switch positions of two or more people at once).
Get it here ....

Reactions: 95007664

reg5link

Jun 19, 2019
Does anyone have either of these?

I tried using the search function but I'm not sure if I'm not using it right or if there's really no results

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone have either of these?

I tried using the search function but I'm not sure if I'm not using it right or if there's really no results
Here..

Cyboria - Bonus scenes.zip
Cyboria robotUX.zip
Cyboria-Alpha.zip
Sapuzex.New_Magic_Trick.1.var

XxbabidixX

Dec 13, 2018
Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes