Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I've been trying to figure out how to use FaceGen to create my own celebrity look alikes following a lot of advice from the VAM community and I gotta say it's nothing if not frustrating lol. Anyways, aside from the lackluster textures (and weirdly no anus texture, but I'll figure that out later) here's the first one that I'm even kinda satisfied with. Lemme know what y'all perverts think ;)

(look preset only, no scene)

1629127166.jpg 1629126790.jpg 1629127058.jpg 1629126866.jpg

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Has any creator ever made an ex California governor in his primes look?
Is this what you are looking for?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is an old vac file, so I am not sure if it will work with the latest update of VaM. It also contains scripts inside the vac file, which I have not opened yet, so make sure to check them before loading.

EDIT: It loads on 1.20.77.9, but has missing texture errors.

Here is the fixed version.

Last edited:

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
I've been trying to figure out how to use FaceGen to create my own celebrity look alikes following a lot of advice from the VAM community and I gotta say it's nothing if not frustrating lol. Anyways, aside from the lackluster textures (and weirdly no anus texture, but I'll figure that out later) here's the first one that I'm even kinda satisfied with. Lemme know what y'all perverts think ;)

(look preset only, no scene)

View attachment 1355729 View attachment 1355726 View attachment 1355728 View attachment 1355727

Looks good!
As far as anus textures; There are really good.

Reactions: Naidrang
Apr 22, 2018
I think the real point in the lookalike business is there should be no style. None at all. It's supposed to be a digital recreation of a real person. The second any stylisation is introduced is the second they have missed the point entirely...
That is true.
Exept we where talking about videogame characters.

Reactions: Smithe

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
please does anyone have this scene and this Jessie Doll look that they can share please

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Is this what you are looking for?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is an old vac file, so I am not sure if it will work with the latest update of VaM. It also contains scripts inside the vac file, which I have not opened yet, so make sure to check them before loading.

EDIT: It loads on 1.20.77.9, but has missing texture errors.

Here is the fixed version.
Heh thats a kek version. Thanks i think i can pose him here and there but i was hoping someone could port his Mortal Kombat look for example.

On the second thought you could take this head and mix it with the latest scamp look. He added a nice buff dude to his Scamp Boys pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon2469

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Looking for Ramsess.Ella.1. I downloaded it from the hub before it was removed, but file is corrupt and can not be opened with 7z.
I think this might do the trick =)

PS. Iirc, missing hair. Ella loaded bald.

Oh...and if anyone has these models by Cr@zyEd I'd appreciate it.

Bee

Bella (futa)

Dolly

Holly

Juliet

Kelly

Lay

Lilly

Loren

Rika

Xiurong

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anon2469 and chosen

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I tried another FaceGen lookalike, this time my favorite Russian zombie killer. The var does not include clothes or any assets, just a look preset with no dependencies (just morph/textures.)

1629134064.jpg 1629134109.jpg 1629133743.jpg 1629133672.jpg

In this last thumbnail I added her to an environment, threw on some blood decals and added a few lights/assets and a better quality hair to see how it would turn out and I think it turned out pretty good.
1629137019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes