Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2018
Also Just keep fiddling around, don't give up.. literally any scene you get. Get creative, this sandbox I've spent at least 100 hours on so far. It just keeps getting better more you just learn from trial and error and some bugs like physics one when loading a new atom is damn funny ha.
Are you getting coming soon on all the scenes ? also my look isnt like that...i think my scene is an older one some how...
View attachment 1356470
Oh dear... that is really odd. I think it's a demo? Was there a demo? Sorry I downloaded it long ago but I am doing my best.
This is the file I grabbed.

• Love
Reactions: pigtamer69

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Really annoying when scenes have paid dependencies. Can someone upload 50shades.Cum_pack_of_9.latest ? It's needed for the BeRoughWithMe scene, but it isn't free.

• Sad
Nov 25, 2018
thanks yeah its a mess but there is nothing wrong or missing..it just isnt a full version...
I have the one from the other page = SlamT.BeRoughWithMe4.1 = 289,606 kb
Ill try your one...:)
It's the one which was free! :p Lol I didn't like the quality of secret room but I like kinky stuff so yeah.

Really annoying when scenes have paid dependencies. Can someone upload 50shades.Cum_pack_of_9.latest ? It's needed for the BeRoughWithMe scene, but it isn't free.
I will upload it for you give me a second... or minute.

Nov 25, 2018
There you go!!! LINK:

Meanwhile. If anyone have
Please share! Please please please! Double cheese! :DD

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
There you go!!! LINK:
Thanks! Any chance you also have Molmark.Neckchest_splats.latest? It's another paid plugin that's required that I can't find in this thread.

Edit: speaking of Neckchest_splats, does anyone know what look he's using in the screenshots?

Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
It's the one which was free! :p Lol I didn't like the quality of secret room but I like kinky stuff so yeah.

I will upload it for you give me a second... or minute.
i now have 3 and none seem right lol thanks 4 trying...
  • teaser -i have one with a red head look in a room on her own (demo)
fefefewfe.png
  • 2.1 ? - the one you gave me which is a limited room with a blonde lol (no idea which one this is)
fefe.png
  • 4.1 - one with just a room and lots of coming soon (the one pirate pete supplied)
fwfwwfwf.png

I think your one is an older version? and it has some errors (for me atleast).
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle AmineKunai.Bondage_Whip.latest:/Custom/Assets/AmineKunai/BondageWhip/Bondage_Whip.assetbundle. Not valid
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Clothing/Preset_naked.vap

I think pirate petes 4.1 is latest ....but then why does it say coming soon and have no looks and seemingly half the options of the older versions ? very odd...

Last edited:
Reactions: wkgnsmdlgjdofgi
Nov 25, 2018
Thanks! Any chance you also have Molmark.Neckchest_splats.latest? It's another paid plugin that's required that I can't find in this thread.
There you go! :LUL:

LINK:

I just bless your scene works man! Haha.. Yeah these dependencies can be so annoying sometimes. I like Universens stuff which I find here... always comes with a dependency link!!! Solves all problem! Just overwrite whatever you already have... only thing gonna go waste is a little bandwidth if the file is too large that's all.

Man this Cleo look is something nice really. Not perfect but convincing!

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 1356513
  • 2.1 ? - the one you gave me which is a limited room with a blonde lol (no idea which one this is)
View attachment 1356514
  • 4.1 - one with just a room and lots of coming soon (the one pirate pete supplied)
View attachment 1356515

!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle AmineKunai.Bondage_Whip.latest:/Custom/Assets/AmineKunai/BondageWhip/Bondage_Whip.assetbundle. Not valid

I think pirate petes 4.1 is latest ....but then why does it say coming soon and have no looks and seemingly half the options of the older versions ? very odd...
hi its caz u need this one

Bigrabi

Jul 18, 2020
Khajit wishes.. no I guess I was ignored because of khajiit jokes... :WeSmart:Okay this one is really great.

LINK:

Pretty sure many would want to hentai her... So please if anyone have this share...
Ancient Queen Cleo
you can get this from kemono

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
hi its caz u need this one
That one is the full version....

Easily jump between the 12 Stations.
If anything looks wonky just click the station button again (or double click when selecting)
Lights will turn on automatically. If you want to turn off any of the lights just click the buttons.
Red light button will turn off all the warm lights and just radiate red. To return to natural lighting click any station button.
Mirrors. Turn on and off. Don’t leave too many on or it will slow down your game.
Toys and UI should align with the corresponding station even after use.
Toys: Vibrator, Pin Wheel, Crop, Candle, Dildo and Nipple Clamps are all interactive and work differently and can be used together.
Vibrator will make her cum
Pin Wheel and Candle will make her squirm
Spank her with the crop or your hands. Spank marks will appear or you can turn on/off manually.
Dildo gets different reactions in her mouth and pussy. Clicking the cum button squirts cum out of the dildo. Turn on the look here for cum shot to activate the look to cum option. Clean cleans her up.
Nipple clamps are a WIP but seem to be working ok. Click the button and grab one at a time. They are positioned for placement in the same position. Need two hands. One to hold the clamp and one to grab the nipple to put on. Takes some time and she tries to move around. To remove click remove. Best to reset the station before putting them back on otherwise can act weird.
IMPORTANT
Wheel and Ropes

Wheel is setup to work to spin. Ropes do not spin. There is a limitation in VAM where you cannot change the parent to the person by any means other than manually doing it in edit. So if you want to raise and lower her in Ropes and have her spin around you need to FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS by clicking the RED INSTRUCTIONS BUTTON. It’s a simple setting but annoying. Once you change for Ropes you need to change back for Wheel if you want to spin the Wheel .
I think that’s about it. You can easily change the model with appearance preset. I think it should be ok in all stations and animations. Custom skins and clothing will be an issue though as presets are used throughout the scenes and will reset.
Any questions or feedback drop me a line. If you enjoy it please review it on the hub.
Thanks!
Voice acted by the lovely and talented LittleMistressBoots.

CC BY-NC 4.0 LittleMistressBoots
Please visit and support her!
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
That one is the full version....

Easily jump between the 12 Stations.
If anything looks wonky just click the station button again (or double click when selecting)
Lights will turn on automatically. If you want to turn off any of the lights just click the buttons.
Red light button will turn off all the warm lights and just radiate red. To return to natural lighting click any station button.
Mirrors. Turn on and off. Don’t leave too many on or it will slow down your game.
Toys and UI should align with the corresponding station even after use.
Toys: Vibrator, Pin Wheel, Crop, Candle, Dildo and Nipple Clamps are all interactive and work differently and can be used together.
Vibrator will make her cum
Pin Wheel and Candle will make her squirm
Spank her with the crop or your hands. Spank marks will appear or you can turn on/off manually.
Dildo gets different reactions in her mouth and pussy. Clicking the cum button squirts cum out of the dildo. Turn on the look here for cum shot to activate the look to cum option. Clean cleans her up.
Nipple clamps are a WIP but seem to be working ok. Click the button and grab one at a time. They are positioned for placement in the same position. Need two hands. One to hold the clamp and one to grab the nipple to put on. Takes some time and she tries to move around. To remove click remove. Best to reset the station before putting them back on otherwise can act weird.
IMPORTANT
Wheel and Ropes

Wheel is setup to work to spin. Ropes do not spin. There is a limitation in VAM where you cannot change the parent to the person by any means other than manually doing it in edit. So if you want to raise and lower her in Ropes and have her spin around you need to FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS by clicking the RED INSTRUCTIONS BUTTON. It’s a simple setting but annoying. Once you change for Ropes you need to change back for Wheel if you want to spin the Wheel .
I think that’s about it. You can easily change the model with appearance preset. I think it should be ok in all stations and animations. Custom skins and clothing will be an issue though as presets are used throughout the scenes and will reset.
Any questions or feedback drop me a line. If you enjoy it please review it on the hub.
Thanks!

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
yep ty for putting all that down did not feel like putting all of it lol

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
View attachment 1356513
View attachment 1356514
View attachment 1356515

The one i posted are updated. Are new..
SlamT.BeRoughWithMe4.1

Be Rough With Me 4.0
Big Update!
Brand New Room, Updated Model and 2 New Scenes!
Now With Embody.
New Room:
Turn Mirrors on or off.
Lights should work automatically, can toggle back lights.
The Cross
Instructions for Feet Position:
Embody you may have to click a few times to move P2.
Right Thigh: Default Thrust
Left Thigh: Cycle Thrusts
Right Knee: Increase thrust speed
Left Knee: Decrease thrust speed
Right Foot: Reset Sex
Left Foot: Pull Out
Instructions for Head Position:
Right Hand: Cycle Thrusts
Left Hand: Pull Back
Left Elbow: Start Blow Job
Right Bicep: Thrust Deep & Stop
Left Bicep: Thrust Out & Stop
Face & Mouth Triggers: Explore
Strapaddo
Right Cheek Spank: Default thrust
Left Cheek Spank: Start her grinding
Right Thigh: Increase thrust speed
Left Thigh: Decrease thrust speed
Options to move in and move out and Kneel
Explore by touching her in different areas and use toys (can use more than one at a time.
INSTALL:
Download VAR and place in AddonPackages Folder
Download all Requirements - See TXT file
Download Zip File and place files in appropriate folder.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
The thing is, that one that was also posted earlier, SlamT.BeRoughWithMe4.1 .var that's 282MB, doesn't work when you load it. No person loads in the scene, and every object just says "Coming Soon" when you click on it.

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
The one i posted are updated. Are new..
SlamT.BeRoughWithMe4.1

Be Rough With Me 4.0
Big Update!
Brand New Room, Updated Model and 2 New Scenes!
Now With Embody.
New Room:
Turn Mirrors on or off.
Lights should work automatically, can toggle back lights.
The Cross
Embody you may have to click a few times to move P2.
Right Thigh: Default Thrust
Left Thigh: Cycle Thrusts
Right Knee: Increase thrust speed
Left Knee: Decrease thrust speed
Right Foot: Reset Sex
Left Foot: Pull Out
Instructions for Head Position:
Right Hand: Cycle Thrusts
Left Hand: Pull Back
Left Elbow: Start Blow Job
Right Bicep: Thrust Deep & Stop
Left Bicep: Thrust Out & Stop
Face & Mouth Triggers: Explore
Strapaddo
Right Cheek Spank: Default thrust
Left Cheek Spank: Start her grinding
Right Thigh: Increase thrust speed
Left Thigh: Decrease thrust speed
Options to move in and move out and Kneel
Explore by touching her in different areas and use toys (can use more than one at a time.
INSTALL:
Download VAR and place in AddonPackages Folder
Download all Requirements - See TXT file
Download Zip File and place files in appropriate folder.

i have played the 2 of them n there almost the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes