Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
The thing is, that one that was also posted earlier, SlamT.BeRoughWithMe4.1 .var that's 282MB, doesn't work when you load it. No person loads in the scene, and every object just says "Coming Soon" when you click on it.
Seems to be working fine for me....

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Heh thats a kek version. Thanks i think i can pose him here and there but i was hoping someone could port his Mortal Kombat look for example.
I tried another FaceGen lookalike, this time my favorite Russian zombie killer. The var does not include clothes or any assets, just a look preset with no dependencies (just morph/textures.)

View attachment 1355962 View attachment 1355963 View attachment 1355961 View attachment 1355960

In this last thumbnail I added her to an environment, threw on some blood decals and added a few lights/assets and a better quality hair to see how it would turn out and I think it turned out pretty good.
View attachment 1355964
What environment is used on the last screenshot?

Shakesbeer08

May 4, 2021
This forum is going to suck when they shut this thread down in 2 weeks.
Why they would shut down a thread that generated over 6 million views is mind blowing. It isnt hurting anything and generates tons of traffic weekly which helps in analytics drawing new traffic to the site.
Oh well I guess we will see what happens.

I'm here once again to remind you that this thread will be closed, this time with a definite time: 31/08, aka by the end of this month.

Until then this thread will remain open and we continue to encourage people to post releases as threads in the asset area.

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
This forum is going to suck when they shut this thread down in 2 weeks.
Why they would shut down a thread that generated over 6 million views is mind blowing. It isnt hurting anything and generates tons of traffic weekly which helps in analytics drawing new traffic to the site.
Oh well I guess we will see what happens.
Seems they obviously don't want that level of traffic :(
I hope there's going to be someplace else for us to gather up.

ittytitty65

Sep 21, 2020
Anyone know how to actually use the animation from Podflowers - Gangbang your bitch. Bitch (Man01), the scene opens but I have no idea how to actually utilize the animations. There's no U.I buttons or scene switcher that I can find. : (

a1942y

Oct 30, 2019
Hello everyone~
As soon as I arrived at this page, I found what I wanted to download~
But the downloaded web pages are all in an error state, are there any other upload points?

PS: My English may not be very good, but I will try my best to express my original problem. thanks

ScratchinBug

Feb 5, 2019
Whats the deal with Magnitude3000 from arca.live/b/realvam? he doesnt upload his models or anything, just uploads photos and tutorials. Id be willing to pay for those models. Anyone knows more about the dude?

Magnitude3000/30986696

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes