Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZRSX

Jul 13, 2021
See the Asset Request area, and for discussions, there's always the main thread.
Just to be sure I understand: what is meant by "main thread"?

Since this thread will be closed, that's not it.
It means that another new thread for VAM will be opened (already exists?), where discussions will happen and requesting/publishing links will be prohibited?

I happen to like the discussions here, I just want to make sure where to go to see it continues :)

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
See the Asset Request area, and for discussions, there's always the main thread.

It's been known for months that this thread would be closed, and we have through all this been encouraging people to move to the newly refurbished asset sections, and to be fair people from this thread have been stepping and populated the VaM release section with a large number of mods in these past months. As for what's not there, all I can say is that it takes as much effort to post a link in the req area as to post a link here, what happens next is entirely up to the community.
Looks more clean, and once this thread is closed it would be nice to let the ppl redirect to that area.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
The new asset area is okay, but in it's current form I don't think it is much of an improvement over this thread. IMO it would be way better if there were individual asset threads for the different creators. That way all of the Spline stuff would go in the spline thread, VL13 stuff would go into the VL13 thread, and so on.

Reactions: Piotrek

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Looks more clean, and once this thread is closed it would be nice to let the ppl redirect to that area.
I'll see about making a final post with all instructions when the time comes.

Even if this thread will be locked and new assets and asset requests will only be posted each in a new thread in the associated section and this might be enforce by moderators, we can still have one thread for the associated discussions I guess. So, if this is not it, which thread should we use? redknight mentioned "the main thread.". Can someone link what the 'main thread' is where we should migrate to with the discussion that is NOT assets or asset requests? I also have a bookmark for this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-19-meshed-vr.6881/page-68#post-6381054 where mostly new keys were posted once VAM updates were still released. Or what is the 'main thread' we are supposed to be using from now on?
Yes, in theory, all discussion about the engine itself should go there, but we will see how it goes and if there's another thread only for specific discussion might have to be made.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
theunforeseenconsequencespreview.gif
New Scene:

It looks like a nice scene, but I really hate Belle Delphine and her stupid Dark Crystal face.
I use Belle and Ellie models because their bodies mostly go well with other looks. Just use appearance presets to load the look you want.

Oh, you also get tons of poses (sexual and misc.) for both male and female so there is that :D

Last edited:

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Jastaway
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes