Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow12396

Jan 1, 2019
I wouldn't fear that i would rather fear DAZ3D acceptance of VAM, they are looking for sure how far it gets in their own Range of movement, they are silent they are looking and waiting that personally would fear me to death.
They have the most control currently of VAM without anyone suspecting it, they gonna decide it's faith.
Meshed seems to be pretty aware of that Risk hes taken currently hence the plans to make the system more flexible and partly independent of just DAZ IP (also maybe to pressure them a bit i dont need DAZ Content but i can support it).
Though i would rather suspect DAZ3D Overtaking Mesh for their Avatar part if they have enough crashing the project as you know it before the independent movement, well see.

Mesh doesn't need VAM and ultimately not any DAZ3D Content most of the awesome parts in VAM on his IP side have nothing directly todo with it.

Though the easyness of a Morphable Model such as Genesis is which makes VAM ultimately usable for many USERs apart from Artists alone, the research behind such a flexible Model is heavy year long stuff, which will speed up now significantly with A.I in the coming years.

Also DAZ3D made sure that certain levels aren't reachable without their consent protecting some core IP things much heavier from anyone.
Daz content is fun to use, I think it allows more creativity.

Shadow12396

Jan 1, 2019
Latest Nial scene for download here:

Anyone have the stuff below from splineVR?

/ /
Thanks I wanted to try this.

Shadow12396

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah dude, but I ccannot Load VAMMoan plugin, it does not Load and this Error pops up:

any clue of how to fix it?
I am pretty sure mcgrubbers has better stuff I think you should look into them. I had issues with vamoan I think it's the plugin conflicts.

duration

Aug 24, 2019
I am pretty sure mcgrubbers has better stuff I think you should look into them. I had issues with vamoan I think it's the plugin conflicts.
I'm currently very happy to reveal for myself, that EasyMoan plugin turned out to be working very well for me, and my Characters in the Scene they Moan very nice, during fuc#ing and also when touching any part of the body, like tits, ass, head, shoulders, limbs, whatever.

The problem is that now, I do not know how to make my models to Open their Mouth, when moaning. I tried VamMoan3, VamMoan2, VamMoan1 ---> and none of them is Loading correctly for me, and as a result falls into errors and does not work.
You think mcgrubbers can indeded help? if so, which *.var or which name of his plugin?

p.s. will be thankful for any help brothers

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
I'm currently very happy to reveal for myself, that EasyMoan plugin turned out to be working very well for me, and my Characters in the Scene they Moan very nice, during fuc#ing and also when touching any part of the body, like tits, ass, head, shoulders, limbs, whatever.

The problem is that now, I do not know how to make my models to Open their Mouth, when moaning. I tried VamMoan3, VamMoan2, VamMoan1 ---> and none of them is Loading correctly for me, and as a result falls into errors and does not work.
You think mcgrubbers can indeded help? if so, which *.var or which name of his plugin?

MacGrubers has sliders for mouth open/close - looks great and is easy to use.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020

The plugin they are referring to is called Life

It has far more custom options for breathing, speed, intensity, mouth breathing, nose breathing, etc, but IMHO it's a bit heavier on the performance and doesn't have as good a voice for sex (especially for guys). They are both good plugins, if I'm doing a sex scene I will normally use VamMoan, if I'm doing a bondage or BJ scene I will usually use Life.

Apr 22, 2018

Try to use animation patterns, maybe you can make it work together with plugins like VamMoan. that is what i like alot with vam, it has many possibilities for creativity.

piper84

May 25, 2020
Anybody have Mr.Orange's twerk scene ?

I looked on his kemono page but the download link for the scene is missing & its not in the patreon pack either

xirexo

Sep 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I would like to know if you have any information about the torrent file?

I saw that there was a second torrent file on the homepage but it has been scratched for some time.

I would like to know if someone has managed to download it, if he can send it to me in PM please?

Or if you have any information on when it will be available or how I can get it?

Thanks in advance ;)

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes