Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I'm sure I speak for a vast majority of us here in saying SHARE SHARE SHARE!

I'm always up for adding random shit to my ever growing collection. Especially when it comes to ENVIRONMENT assets that I may not have. Sometimes I just get bored of the same "person atoms with random morphs doing random sex acts" and end up wandering by myself, lonely I might add, within these environment assets. Hahaha (don't judge me!!)

So, please, if you have any environments that may not have been shared I respectfully implore you to add them here before we are unable to add any more content.
lmao I understand completely. Here's the bar environment, I'll make a proper release post when I have some time to grab screenshots for it.

alexlol86

Jul 20, 2020
hi, who knows how to open the integrated google folder , I don't know Korean well and don't understand the hint

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Version 12 of by Romolas :

Sorry. It seems these creators did not like me promoting their work, and spat their dummy's out of the pram. Banning me it seems. but i would be interested in the above. If anyone has them to share please.
by Kaimuto :

Anyone have this scene by my boy spline?

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Version 12 of by Romolas :

by Kaimuto :

Anyone have this scene by my boy spline?

Do you have part 1 by any chances?

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
monstershinkai, would it be OK if you could share with me your look? I have been following your work on arca.live for a while and I really liked your characters and animation work! However, I missed the timing to get the link.
I believe it was this:

The rest of his work that I have he has posted on the Hub. .

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020
I tried it but my speeds don't change, they're just as bad. Is there anything I need to adjust to increase the speed?
Right click on the download link and paste it into the address bar. You'll see something like: ....

I find anything in the low 100's (101 - 110 to usually DL at 100k. 111 - 119 gets me 100k to 200k. Personally I manually change the CDN between 128 to 131 as this, quite frequently, will get me anywhere between 1-2mbps. They used to have CDN's in the 140's that would get me 4mbps but they've all been long deceased!

Here's alternates for you to try:

VamX 1.10 -

VamX 1.10 VoicePack -

VamX 1.10 AddonPackages -

Last edited:

raaSai

Oct 29, 2020
I made a little user script for a while ago because their mirror selection is arse. I modified it a bit so all mirrors are in there. Feel free to use it. I would recommend using if you don't have a preferred user script browser add-on already.

The script basically just switches out the cdn-portion of the download link for a random mirror from a list. You need to figure out which mirrors are fastest first. I included all mirror hosts that I found, grouped by where they are. Different data centers might perform very differently for you, even when all of them are more or less the same geographic distance, so you should try them regardless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monstershinkai

Apr 30, 2021
In lieu of recent events and all the hate towards ARCA Live. I decided to share this look.
I have many thought's going into my decisions in choosing to share but people decide to jump to conclusions and just attack me on ARCA when they know nothing about me. They can simply DM me on the HUB and ask. There are people who pretend like they are F95 itself, as if they have shared so much when they have contributed nothing. To those people, if you care about VAM, why don't you actually do something for the community's growth and stop complaining while only taking. I dedicate this upload to (cream pie) who has been a voice of reason through all of this. Thanks for listening and enjoy!

MonsterShinkai_Min-Ah_2.jpg

WantSleepy

Oct 16, 2018
In lieu of recent events and all the hate towards ARCA Live. I decided to share this look.
I have many thought's going into my decisions in choosing to share but people decide to jump to conclusions and just attack me on ARCA when they know nothing about me. They can simply DM me on the HUB and ask. There are people who pretend like they are F95 itself, as if they have shared so much when they have contributed nothing. To those people, if you care about VAM, why don't you actually do something for the community's growth and stop complaining while only taking. I dedicate this upload to (cream pie) who has been a voice of reason through all of this. Thanks for listening and enjoy!

Thanks for the upload and post. There's always pointless drama (and hate) being stirred up here for one thing or another, but I always appreciate the work that everyone always puts into VAM and keeping it alive with their contributions. Keep up the good work, I always enjoy your uploads.

monstershinkai

Apr 30, 2021
Thanks for the upload and post. There's always pointless drama (and hate) being stirred up here for one thing or another, but I always appreciate the work that everyone always puts into VAM and keeping it alive with their contributions. Keep up the good work, I always enjoy your uploads.
Thanks friend. If there are more people like you, I will only want to upload more.

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017

View attachment 1359442

Thank you but you didn’t have to share anything. Don’t mind the whinny entitled bitches. Who share nothing and act the world owes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes