Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolqq

May 29, 2020
Right click on the download link and paste it into the address bar. You'll see something like: ....

I find anything in the low 100's (101 - 110 to usually DL at 100k. 111 - 119 gets me 100k to 200k. Personally I manually change the CDN between 128 to 131 as this, quite frequently, will get me anywhere between 1-2mbps. They used to have CDN's in the 140's that would get me 4mbps but they've all been long deceased!

Here's alternates for you to try:

VamX 1.10 -

VamX 1.10 VoicePack -

VamX 1.10 AddonPackages -
Thanks for the tips and re-uploads!

lolqq

May 29, 2020
In lieu of recent events and all the hate towards ARCA Live. I decided to share this look.
I have many thought's going into my decisions in choosing to share but people decide to jump to conclusions and just attack me on ARCA when they know nothing about me. They can simply DM me on the HUB and ask. There are people who pretend like they are F95 itself, as if they have shared so much when they have contributed nothing. To those people, if you care about VAM, why don't you actually do something for the community's growth and stop complaining while only taking. I dedicate this upload to (cream pie) who has been a voice of reason through all of this. Thanks for listening and enjoy!

View attachment 1359442
Appreciate the share, MonsterShinkai, always a big fan of your work. No need to share in the future if you don't want to.

There are definitely many members of the community here who really appreciate your work and have no interest in 'attacking' you - we're just hungry to see more of your content!

• Red Heart
Reactions: monstershinkai

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
I stand by what I said ( https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-6397012 ), i dont care about racism, nationalities or that kind of thing, but password protect things that only a small group can understand when you are taking things for free from this site is shitty, i dont care if they are koreans, mexicans, or germans... you dont do that kind of thing. We are pirating stuff and if they want to come and take what they want they can its the purpose of this forum to SHARE, but come on dont be shitty and upload it to your forum hidden behind a password, same applies to creators that take our morphs/clothes/hairs and then password protect the looks/scenes....

That its my opinion and i stated very clear with an example, of course they can do with their things what they want, and if they want to block us (there is an iniciative on arca to only allow their country ips, and not allow people that are not true koreans) they fucking can, and I can express what I think with total freedom...

And of course its not all people in there, my comments are only directed towards the shitty persons that password their content...
There is a very comical level of irony when the piracy forum gets “pirated” and doesn’t like it. You say you don’t care what they do but have gone on in length about it more than once .

It is scummy that they pw stuff taken from here but not that stuff here is pirated in the first place? People are free to do what they want in regards to piracy but let’s not pretend what happens here isn’t just as scummy.

In regards to the thread, I think it would be a shame to close it. The off topic stuff is usually the most entertaining aspect of this place as I have very little interest in the assets themselves. ‍

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
There is a very comical level of irony when the piracy forum gets “pirated” and doesn’t like it. You say you don’t care what they do but have gone on in length about it more than once .

It is scummy that they pw stuff taken from here but not that stuff here is pirated in the first place? People are free to do what they want in regards to piracy but let’s not pretend what happens here isn’t just as scummy.

In regards to the thread, I think it would be a shame to close it. The off topic stuff is usually the most entertaining aspect of this place as I have very little interest in the assets themselves. ‍
Boy you are slow lol, i dont care if they share in fact i celebrate it what i care its that they dont share back or do it with a password! Come on boy keep up

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I have a question about VamX, and I'm not sure if that'd go here or in the main thread, since it's a question about a specific (and not free) plugin. I remember earlier versions of VamX, if you touched a girl's boobs or vagina, the pleasure meter would go up until she came. In the newest version, it looks like that meter never increases, I have to move the slider up manually, and have to manually trigger an orgasm with the VamX UI. I know VamMoan has a similar functionality built in, but it's too slow. The VamX UI recommends using DollMaster, but if I turn on DollMaster, the girl gets aroused and the meters go up without me doing anything, which is the opposite of what I'm looking for. So does anyone know how to make the VamX arousal/orgasm on a female model be interactive?

lolqq

May 29, 2020
Would someone be able to help me re-upload these vamX 1.10 files (especially the last one, Addon packages) on another filehost?

I have been trying to download these for days now but anonfiles caps out at like 100kb/s for me (maybe it's where I live). Please :(

Just a PSA, for anyone who is having bad download speeds from anonfiles, I figured out it was my DNS settings. Just change your browser's DNS settings to Cloudflare or something and it should be much better.

monstershinkai

Apr 30, 2021

What’s strange to me is that they think it’s not scummy to break the contract with the original creator who pleads for them to not publicly share but they think it’s scummy when this ambiguous contract of piracy is broken against them. Hipocracy. Where does this pirate’s contract of mutual sharing even come from that every pirate needs to abide by as if there should be regulations. Ridiculous. It’s piracy for gods sake.

Also if you share and expect something in return, that’s not really sharing, it’s more like barter. I for one am ACTUALLY sharing. It’s my OWN creations at that, not pirated stuff which is low effort. And they think they have a right to be mad... Pffft. The irony and hipocracy is quite amusing. It’s clear to me that certain people only think its scummy when they are the ones on the losing end. When they are the offenders, it’s okay. I don’t care about the goods either, Observing the oddity of human behavior is more fun.

Last edited:

lilbabybladder

Mar 24, 2020
Is Niko3DX off-limits on here? I've seen lots of requests and I've been looking for the passwords to his gold-archives for a while. I tried to subscribe to him on Patreon but they rejected my card and banned my account.

• Haha
Reactions: Piotrek

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Is Niko3DX off-limits on here? I've seen lots of requests and I've been looking for the passwords to his gold-archives for a while. I tried to subscribe to him on Patreon but they rejected my card and banned my account.
Niko isn't off limits here.
People have been requesting the gold archive passwords since this thread started. To my knowledge, nobody has posted it up yet.

Reactions: cheezburger
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes