Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnle

Oct 19, 2020
Great job! This is the only way to keep performance and have more than 2 people. Would be nice to have more naked/sexy ones tho, I already have VR.Girls pack but it's getting old. Anyone got any tips on how to create/find more or got any more?
It was easy to create these. I am severly limited by my lack of knowledge in Unity and how much free 3D models I could get my hands on. I just followed this tutorial on youtube.

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
anyone have 50shades.Cum_pack_for_men.latest ?

Sh**t i thought it was easier. Thank you for all these infos i hope to be able to look at that in a short time. Just to understand, the appearance doesn't show up at all or it looks broken?
I'm missing a hair texture that you used, SW_ToulouseT_Base_TR.jpg . Can you upload it, cause i don't find in any of my packages.
Should be in your vam install folder, path Custom/Hair/Female/VaMChan/MR Twintail/

can some one upload this link files here , dont have patreon and don t want patreon crap accound.
no need for account with this link

Last edited:

lxlegionxl

May 8, 2021
We could also do the experiment and you post this as an official request in the request section as asked for by the moderator. Let's just see how far this new required approach brings us. ;)
can you point me to the right direction to the official request area? I for the life of me keep finding daz requests but not the vam one . Thank you and sorry for posting in the wrong area

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
SlimeVR now support old Android phone (v4.1 or up) as trackers.

For casual play it's really fine. Or someone want to try it for mocap? ;)
I wonder how long it will take for someone to get this working with older smart watches.

Reactions: VENTONORTE

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
Last edited:
Jun 16, 2021
I don't understand what to do with this, theres no download, just text
edit: scratch that, theres a download button on left side. I assumed it'd be like the other link.

For some context, I used pesadilla's deduplicator to remove hair, cloth and morph dupes and that dependency list is from his dependencymapper. I didn't really know what to make of it but I already have that Iris Reflection it turns out, yet it stills shows that corneasd1.vam is missing. So I need that 3dnudeart.genyreworked var I guess?? I havent even found a slight hint of it existing anywhere.

I have Alter3go.Gemma_3.1 and Alter3go.Gemma_3_0.1. I put that alice vmi in custom/atom/person/morphs/female_gen but after another scan it still says it's missing. I guess I need those var files that contain the missing item? or is there something else I need to be doing? idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes