Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2018
One day a warrior shall rise from the grave of this thread.

He/She shall make mods but those mods will surpass anything which has been made before. This warrior will learn everything from the ghost of the past and middle finger the plague of paywall. Warrior is born from the ashes and dust of the love which driven various modders to mod for various games. Warrior's motivation shall be to make content purest from the bottom of the heart and make them free. Each week a new release and it is free. Scenes, ASSets, looks, clothing, environments everything kickass from what was but before. The amount of creativity warrior shall possess will piss off other authors trying to grab a quick $$$ from the foolish hearts... eh more like raging dicks. When finally modder submit to the warriors glory they shall but ask "What the hell motivates to do whatever the hell you do man? Can you just stop?"

Our warrior shall answer "I just wanted to piss you all off. I am F95. The soul of the community which you frowned."

*Universal Studios Theme ear rape plays*

Apr 14, 2019
anyone have these?

just bumping this as my last request

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon2469

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
can you please share on another platform? gofiloe expires quickly
i have tried anonfile but i keep getting an error code when trying to upload for some reason .
what is the best one or if anon is , any idea of why im getting the error and cant upload ?
ive googled the error for help with no joy.

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
Hey don't mean to hassle you but did you ever get a chance to work on this model? I can't PM you, so plz reach out to me before this thread is closed.
hey , i did try but no joy due to angles of all the pics etc.
i will give her another try when i get chance. (y)

Last edited:

Sir Digsbey

Mar 7, 2018
I for one welcome the closing of this thread.
Not that there isn't good in here, but the signal to noise ratio makes it really hard to actually find content you're interested in.
I think that for community purposes a chat like discord would be better, but for actual content consumption and distribution it's best to split the chat from the content, as most servers do.

mrmagmrmag2

Dec 21, 2018
Sir Digsbey releases will get cleaner and most likely faster to find. Maybe also of better 'average quality'. But much less frequent and no or at the very least much less community releases (OK, most likely none). So faster to find will most likely also mean 'not to find at all'.
Right now it seems that if someone needs some asset/scene/dependency/what have you, they come here and get help within minutes (I did not have a PC to run VAM properly until a few days ago, so I cannot judge from personal experience, but this is what it was looking like from the 'outside').
The loss of this 'fast uncomplicated help' along with the interaction with other users here is what will be lost if we don't migrate to some other thread or forum. But I am actually confident that this will go on. Either some place else, in a different forum, here in this forum, but in another thread here or -- if the mods would actually listen to what the VAST majority of the users here would like instead of imposing some vague rules about how things are 'supposed to be' -- even here in this very thread. ;)

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
Many thanks for the hours of endless free fappage I have gleaned from this thread; I hope my humble offerings have enhanced your sticky-palmed existences.

I hope we'll all meet again some sunny day... It's been a breeze folks but for now

“So long and thanks for all the fish”

And the pussy.

In fact bollocks to the fish, just gimme the pussy!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! from Wartburg 353

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes