Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISven

May 19, 2017
Some of the paid creators are hypocrits, and why I stopped posting stuff I ported to the secret discord. Basically, it's okay for them to pirate Daz stuff and port it to VAM and it's okay for people to post that stuff in the Discord however if you "pirate" their stuff and post it, they go in a little fit. Some of them are absolute babies.

There are creators who don't care though if their stuff gets "pirated" though and I respect them but the ones who moan actually got a rule on the secret discord which is that you can't share their stuff for reason of "honour among thieves" absolutely crazy
You're right, the rules of this discord are completely silly.

"You are allowed to post hacked stuff from DAZ and others but not hacked stuff from Patreon "modders" WTF ??????

It would take a Discord sharing all "Paywall" patreon pirated content

Some abuse: There are some who almost always share the same character with slight variations or other textures. But the worst part is that there are some who pay for it. Paid mods are a real cancer

Oct 11, 2019
Some abuse: There are some who almost always share the same character with slight variations or other textures. But the worst part is that there are some who pay for it. Paid mods are a real cancer
This is very true. I've noticed a lot of paid creators keep posting the same character with different textures and very small morph edits and calling it new.
Maybe their patreons are technically illiterate or simply have too much money to give a shit.

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone got anything from InkedGirls? Ever since he closed his patreon all links on yiff are dead. I'm mainly interested in tattoo textures but I won't complain about whole packs either.

CK3VAT

Sep 25, 2020
100% agree. Total hypocrites. They rip off all other items from other sources, but draw the line at patreons. What a joke.

Personally, I think they should have a couple of rules regarding patreons on the discord channels.

1. Only tips
OR
2. Everything needs to be out for the public within 30 days of release.

If they do not comply, they will be kicked off the channels. They can build their business elsewhere.

I have been using VAM for 2 years now and the patreons have gotten out of hand.
I just want to say a few things.

Releasing stuff for free doesn't make people money. There's quite a few people that I know that release everything for free no paywalls whatsoever and they don't make money. If people are unhappy unsub to the patreon. For whatever reason people in VAM like celeb lookalikes and sameish characters so that is what sells and that is what people pay for.

Overall I just find it sad not with patreon, because at this point no one's content even interest me. I only sub to 1 or 2 people and rotate every few months. The no. of people creating content has largely been about the same.

I just wish the community was more active in creating in general. Patreon or not I don't care.

If you guys really hate patreon that much the only way to kill it would be to actually spend time creating and releasing more free stuff as a community. Honestly though paywall or not I suspect the no. of people willing to share stuff is getting lower and lower these days.

VAM has around the same activity or I think even lower than last year at around the same time.

sanyokxxx

Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys. Somehow I managed to collect 142 GB of VAR files.
In addition to that - insane amount of scenes, looks, clothes, assets, scripts, textures, morphs. Today I checked and the game folder takes 670 GB. I think that stuff might be useful to somebody but I guess I won't be able to make a public mega link because it will be removed very quickly (due to insane amount of pirated content). Anyone know other options to share this stuff? Will anyone be interested in such an archive?

dizzyd99

Sep 10, 2018
In addition to that - insane amount of scenes, looks, clothes, assets, scripts, textures, morphs. Today I checked and the game folder takes 670 GB. I think that stuff might be useful to somebody but I guess I won't be able to make a public mega link because it will be removed very quickly (due to insane amount of pirated content). Anyone know other options to share this stuff? Will anyone be interested in such an archive?
Me making space on my hard drive as we speak lol. :)

JohnDoh666

Mar 23, 2020
Sharing it as a torrent is a good option.

Do you have this scene btw?

Cotterman

Aug 1, 2020
(.Y.) !!!!!! Hey guys... I am am in desperate need of help!!!!!. I had to redo my Vam and I lost the most important morph.. .. does anyone know where the Breast/Nipple Ripple or Nipple Crease morphs come from? Basically Breast Implant Ripples I cant remember if i bought them or there was a pack i got them in.

My Vam model of my sister in law just doesnt look right without her shotty implant job lol If someone can help me out I would be more than willing to share the model.. lol. Hey what can I say, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Eyenstein

Oct 21, 2019
(.Y.) !!!!!! Hey guys... I am am in desperate need of help!!!!!. I had to redo my Vam and I lost the most important morph.. .. does anyone know where the Breast/Nipple Ripple or Nipple Crease morphs come from? Basically Breast Implant Ripples I cant remember if i bought them or there was a pack i got them in.

My Vam model of my sister in law just doesnt look right without her shotty implant job lol If someone can help me out I would be more than willing to share the model.. lol. Hey what can I say, desperate times call for desperate measures.
LMAO!! ...and the award for best post of 2020 goes to....:LOL:

NakedSnakeCQC

Jan 2, 2020
Another clothing set for VAM. Summer One Piece Set including Dress, Shoes and Bracelet. They all have some presets along with the dress being sim enabled. Again in Var format. Some of the Shoe's textures were corrupt so I mainly used VAMs own colour picker for their colours. You can download them from here:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I think the right mindset is to have patreon as a tip jar, "buy me a beer" thing, not "everything behind a paywall".
Heck, even timed exclusives I'm ok with, as long as it trickles down to the public in the end, I think it's an excellent healthy way to do stuff.
Just, not everything requiring a premium access for any content, that's like the typical EA Sims DLC experience, and that's just sad.
But like someone else said, we just need more creators, this app deserves more popularity anyway.

Torrent is the only way, and imo people should share more using torrent anyway, it's less prone to random takedown notices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes