Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISven

May 19, 2017
I think the right mindset is to have patreon as a tip jar, "buy me a beer" thing, not "everything behind a paywall".
Heck, even timed exclusives I'm ok with, as long as it trickles down to the public in the end, I think it's an excellent healthy way to do stuff.
Just, not everything requiring a premium access for any content, that's like the typical EA Sims DLC experience, and that's just sad.
But like someone else said, we just need more creators, this app deserves more popularity anyway.

Torrent is the only way, and imo people should share more using torrent anyway, it's less prone to random takedown notices.
Yep "Tipjar" patreon and "free after x days/week/month" i'm Ok with that.

But Paywall :poop:

ISven

May 19, 2017
Guys stop fighting for nothing.

We're here to share/have content for VaM, not report for nothing.

If someone breaks the rules it's normal for them to be reported, but you shouldn't abuse them either.

Regarding "The Last of Us" I am not going to judge, I do not know the license.

I would love to see a thread or whatever with video game characters for VaM.

I understand that some do not want anything shared anymore. It's time to stop with this nonsense.

PS: I'm not on anyone's side, I just want this thread to go back to what it was created for. i.e. share mods

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
As a reminder, General Rules include the guidance to keep posts on-topic and avoid aggression towards other posters. Anyone inciting a mob attitude towards others would be going against the rules, for example.

Please abide by this essential policy to steer clear of potentially undesirable ramifications.

Thanks for your cooperation.

gino8080

Mar 13, 2020
Add Custom\Scripts\Easy Mate\EasyMate.cslist and Custom\Scripts\AutoMate\SESSION_PLUGINS\Auto_Load_Person_Plugins.cslist to session plugins.
How to set as default plugins to load automatically at startup?

I mean I have to manullay add them every restart?

thank you very much

trety

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone still have this look?

zara.png
Original post got deleted some time ago, before i even know about VaM most likely, I tried to track it back and found out some drama happened, and now it's unavaible at my knew sources. I really would like to try it \ mix with a new Zombie_Siris Kara look.

tester32

Jan 16, 2018

View attachment 834077
Original post got deleted some time ago, before i even know about VaM most likely, I tried to track it back and found out some drama happened, and now it's unavaible at my knew sources. I really would like to try it \ mix with a new Zombie_Siris Kara look.

navsquare

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone got anything from InkedGirls? Ever since he closed his patreon all links on yiff are dead. I'm mainly interested in tattoo textures but I won't complain about whole packs either.
There you go (requires torrent client):
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:N7W6LD6UIEJ2LFBXL6BYBPXRBYBONTQM

This is all I have from InkedGirls.
"InkedGirls folder.7z" -> copy of my InkedGirls folder on VAM
"InkedGirls files.zip" -> a few files originally released on his Patreon

Please be patient, I'm not online 24/7.

NakedSnakeCQC

Jan 2, 2020

View attachment 834077
Is this it? :

I can't find a closer picture of the face to check since it's been deleted but looking through the Virtamate Discord I found that link which is from a month later so it may be the same model just updated

trety

Aug 26, 2017
Is this it? :

I can't find a closer picture of the face to check since it's been deleted but looking through the Virtamate Discord I found that link which is from a month later so it may be the same model just updated
No, it's another version of her i found too, but
is her, tyvm

Reactions: NakedSnakeCQC

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
There you go (requires torrent client):
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:N7W6LD6UIEJ2LFBXL6BYBPXRBYBONTQM

This is all I have from InkedGirls.
"InkedGirls folder.7z" -> copy of my InkedGirls folder on VAM
"InkedGirls files.zip" -> a few files originally released on his Patreon

Please be patient, I'm not online 24/7.
Thanks man! I was starting to lose hope that anyone has a backup.

Reactions: navsquare
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes